Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Any loss will be fantastic, it'll be pure fat remember because you've been in ketosis. Good luck hon, Im excited for you.
image.jpg

Well everything went downhill fast this evening.

Been in tears three separate times, feeling stressed, overwhelmed and had to endure agonising abdominal pain.

Sigh, going to call it a night, I'm feeling slightly better but I need to find an outlet for my stress - it's obviously getting a bit bottled up and not coming out in the nicest ways.

My goodness, it's not surprising with everything you have on. Do you ever get any time out just for yourself not including studying?

Vent as much as you like and cry as much as you like, you have to find an outlet somewhere. Do you run, gym or swim? Maybe martial arts would be a way to go then no one would dare upset you and you'll be super fit too :)

Take care of yourself honey. This diet can sometimes raise emotions we try to suppress with food and it can be a learning experience dealing with them head on.

Sending you a big hug and wishing you a good night's sleep and sweet dreams :bighug:

P.S If Abdo pain doesn't go after drinking water or it gets worse get checked out. Hope you're ok

Last edited:
I've done it!

Week 8 Weigh In and I am -3.3lbs! I've officially lost 2st! Hurray! :D

Only 7lbs to go for first mini goal! :D

Right so the three size 14 dresses I ordered from House of Fraser arrived and I'm pleased to say that two of them fit perfect and the third is very close to fitting.! Hurray! I'm winning today! Yay.

image-134944089.jpg

This one fit - no zips, it's a pullover one.

image-1722559081.jpg

This one didn't quite fit, zip made it three quarters of the way up on the back so almost there!

image-1834396228.jpg

And this one fit and I think it's my favourite of the three atm!

I'm so very close to being a comfortable size 14 (ignoring my annoying belly flab) so I will wait until the size 14 jeans I bought the other day for and this dress fits hopefully to cross that goal off.

:D

Well done, the dresses look lovely, and well done on this week's loss too x

You did it! That's fantastic Sheridan. You are certainly on a roll. The first and third dresses are my favourite. Go for comfort! Enjoy your time up there on cloud nine :)

You did it! That's fantastic Sheridan. You are certainly on a roll. The first and third dresses are my favourite. Go for comfort! Enjoy your time up there on cloud nine :)

Thank you Angel! Have to be upbeat about it or it'd drive me mad haha :)

Well done on the amazing loss. I love the first and third dresses. Hope you are feeling much better today and not in anymore pain xx

Well done on the amazing loss. I love the first and third dresses. Hope you are feeling much better today and not in anymore pain xx

Thanks Sleek Chick. Feeling much better today, even managed a trip to town without any issues. Hope you're okay. :)

Well done on ur fab loss hun n loving the dresses :) luve the first n third one :) mwahz

Thanks pripri - first and third are popular. I got them cheap - about £10-15 each so bargain.

Hope you are well :)

Oooo ur right defoo a bargain and a half :) i wudnt say no to them maself hehe....bring on xmas i say this yr :) we will b lookin fabbyyy for it!! Xx

So made a bacon, red/yellow pepper and onion omelette for hubby and the kids and I flipped it too soon haha!

image-2299347173.jpg

But the verdict is it tastes quite nice. I used my favourite oil - sesame oil and reading the calories, it has tonnes! Something to remember when I go back to eating normal food.

I'm enjoying cooking again and trying to improve my skills even if I can't taste it myself :D

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Looks good, i'm glad my other half is away this week so i don't have to do any cooking hehe, that would be a test of willpower!

Yum that looks nice. Some people swear by coconut oil when frying. Apparently it's good for you. I've not tried it though. Good luck for another amazing week.

Yum that looks nice. Some people swear by coconut oil when frying. Apparently it's good for you. I've not tried it though. Good luck for another amazing week.

That sounds nice! Will do some research. Thank you, I really hope it will be - is it cheeky to hope for another 3lb loss? :p

Back