Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Very wise, Sheridan. You know your own body and your food needs (as opposed to food 'wants!'). You are comfortable with a certain amount of carbs and you thrive on them. I can't eat a lot of carbs much as I love carby food. I pile on extra weight in no time at all. Moderation as they say is the key note! x

I absolutely love your diary well done on your weight loss and good luck on the rest of your journey x

Very wise, Sheridan. You know your own body and your food needs (as opposed to food 'wants!'). You are comfortable with a certain amount of carbs and you thrive on them. I can't eat a lot of carbs much as I love carby food. I pile on extra weight in no time at all. Moderation as they say is the key note! x

Thank you serial slimmer, I definitely think it's better to have a break from TSing rather than try and force it when I need to try and learn how to deal with food

I love carby food also so I'm trying to up my exercise as well in the hope I don't fall into old habits. :)

I absolutely love your diary well done on your weight loss and good luck on the rest of your journey x

Thank you!

I wish you the best of luck with your journey - can't wait to see you posting about your success!

Good day; more controlled with calories and did exercise and used my Slendertone.

Have only had water and a can of coke zero as drink so no unnecessary calories from that way.

Planning to do an official weigh on 1st March which will follow a fast day.

Hoped on the scales this evening and it's saying I am 3lbs up from Monday which I'm actually pleased with, being within 5lbs of my TS stop weight is all I can hope for during these first two weeks while my body adjusts, plus an evening weigh means I'm more likely not that heavy if I'd weighed normally.

Going to ensure I maintain exercise on normal days, even just 10 minutes on my elliptical machine helps to burn a few calories. :)

Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Evening weight can be 3-5 pounds greater than 'actual' i.e. morning weight - and sometimes, more - even on a diet. So I'd say you're doing very well! x

Evening weight can be 3-5 pounds greater than 'actual' i.e. morning weight - and sometimes, more - even on a diet. So I'd say you're doing very well! x

Thank you serial slimmer!

That is so true, your body hasn't had time to process anything that's gone in so it's holding all that as 'weight' to the scales - hopped on this morning and only showing us 0.4lbs up from Monday morning!

Which is amazing! Can't wait to see at the end of the month, even if just 1lb down I'd be super pleased :)

Well done on such a small gain when introducing food back into your diet. How are you finding the fasting after a food day? Are you using exante on fast days or restricting to a certain number of calories of food?

Well done on such a small gain when introducing food back into your diet. How are you finding the fasting after a food day? Are you using exante on fast days or restricting to a certain number of calories of food?

Thanks CP!

It's not too bad, feel a little peckish but not starving. I'm being flexible, depending on my mood, I'll fast with Exante packs or just do a very low calorie day with food - today I've decided to do it with food and what I've planned to have today is under 600cals. But I'm making sure my water intake is 3ltrs at least on fast day. :)

Weighed in today after a fast day and I am back to my Monday weight.

I'm finding this very reassuring, though I feel I'll probably return to do a stint on TS from beginning of March to get myself right down to 10st, but it's definitely helping so far to have a break from the strictness and hopefully it helps boost me when I get back to it.

:)

Well done. I think the trick is, ideally, to use meal replacement products as part of our maintenance (because for nutrition, convenience, low cost and low calories/carbs they're hard to beat) but not to become enslaved nor to fear eating regular food. Maintenance after a VLCD seems to be the time when many fall down. People often panic and lose control - and the weight creeps back in quantity. So demoralising!

You're taking it slow and giving your body and metabolism a break now and then, and it's working x

Been a bit bumpy the last few days, having a bit of binge but have nipped it in the bud!

Had a not too bad day today, 1660 calories and burned 200cals on my elliptical machine and used my Slendertone.

Going for a fast day tomorrow, trying to just relax a bit about it as I've got so much on my plate with my uni work, I really can't wait for it to be over. For one of my modules, the lecturer decided last minute to move forward one of our assignments - it's caused so much disruption to my planned assignment schedule, I've had to pull out of my future sister in law's hen do :(

I'm absolutely gutted but it's my last few months have to take priority and honestly can not afford a whole weekend off slap bang in the middle of all the work sadly.

But hey, she was very understanding. So will just work my butt off, get uni done and get myself as close to goal as I can in time for the wedding in May.

I'll be restarting TS on 01/03/2015 so will try my best until then to maintain or minimise any gain.

I hope everyone is doing well!

For now I'm feeling pretty good and think it's showing to others. :)

image-4025064058.jpg

image-3656445337.jpg

Looking good! x

Today's plan is to have about 1200cals and then exercise will burn a little of roughly 140cals.

My portion sizes have shrunk massively, had sausage and mashed potato with veg last night on a smaller plate and for once I didn't make too much mash! New for me!

Tonight is tagliatelle with meatballs in tomato sauce which comes to about 550cals per portion which I think is pretty good.

Whilst I'm enjoying my break from strict dieting, and doing a bit of exercise; I'm excited to get back to TSing and shifting another stone hopefully with that. But it's good to practice dealing with real food so it's not a shock when I (fingers crossed!) reach goal.

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday! :)

Look at those collar bones! You slender thing you. So you're coming back to TS? It sounds like you've got your cals and portions under control and goal 4 very ready to be ticked off. Good luck x

Look at those collar bones! You slender thing you. So you're coming back to TS? It sounds like you've got your cals and portions under control and goal 4 very ready to be ticked off. Good luck x

Thank you Angel!

I am coming back to TS for about 5-8 weeks depending on how long it takes me to lose the last 1 - 1.5 stone to be a normal BMI. I'm not getting on too badly with watching calories but I want the flexibility over the coming months for weight gain with all these social events I'll be having.

I'm fluctuating between 10st 13lbs and 11st 3lb atm which I consider very good for my first week off VLCD.

Hope you are well :)

You look fabulous, and I'm sure feel fabulous. Well done maintaining. It's a really good plan you've made for yourself right up to now and to get the last stone off. You've come such a long way. You should be so proud of yourself. You'll be long gone from here by the time I get to 1 stone left to get off lol!

You look fabulous, and I'm sure feel fabulous. Well done maintaining. It's a really good plan you've made for yourself right up to now and to get the last stone off. You've come such a long way. You should be so proud of yourself. You'll be long gone from here by the time I get to 1 stone left to get off lol!

Thank you GEG! I'll definitely hang around the forum as it reminds me not to take for granted weight loss - it can so easily be regained!

Plus all you lovely people have given me so much support - I'll love returning the favour, as soon as uni let's up - only 6 weeks worth of lectures left and only 13 weeks left until I officially finish!

:)

Morning Sheridan! How does it feel being back TS. I think you did super keeping stable and I'm sure the rest will go in no time. X

Back