Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Ha ha, yes I was very proud of my holiday gain lol.

Funny thing is I was really enjoying eating healthily with the odd carb treat which seemed to make it easier to stay in control some how. Need to get my bum back into gear & regain that control somehow before the weight starts going up & up!!.

So its the 1st of the month!

My plan is to go back to TSing however, I don't think I'm going to be as strict with myself as I have been in the past. This time round, I am going to be much more relaxed.

I will be doing a combination of TS days with low calorie days at around 1000kcals depending on how the day is feeling.
I think this way it will stem my bingeing habits but will still let me lose weight albeit, a bit slower than I could on TS.

But I'm not really in a rush to lose the last bit of weight, just want to be able to keep it off and stay comfortable wearing mostly size 12s now.

Good luck to everyone whose back on from today! :D

Been doing okay so far.

Have stuck to myfitnesspal recommended calories to lose 2lbs a week of 1030 calories; which is fine by me.

I'm finding it easier this way because I just can't seem to commit to TS. I think it's because I don't see myself as desperately fat now as bad as that sounds. I'm hoping I'll squeeze a short stint in before the wedding in May but I'm happy to go steady exploring healthier and lower calorie eating.

For example tonight's dinner was tesco healthy living chicken in a tomato and basil sauce with bird's eye steam fresh Mediterranean style rice and it only came to 380kcals! Hubby had the same and he enjoyed it also.

I hope everyone is doing well! Been awfully quiet. :)

You're right Sheridan. No point depriving yourself now that you are so close to target. Sensible balanced choices will get you there in the not to distance future x

Your dinner sounds delicious. You're right, you've worked hard, you're on the home stretch now, no rush. You're armed with the tools to count the calories and do really great. LOVE mfp.. And you know if things get out of control you have exante :)

Sounds like a good plan and it's great to hear you are feeling good about yourself. You look great ! Dinner sounded yum.

Day 1 of TS again.

I was doing fine eating normal food. But I'm impatient and I don't want to wait to see the low 10s.

So I'm hoping to shed some more on TS since I'm only 2ish stone off goal if that. Though will be happy with 9st 12lbs overall.

Hope everyone is well!

Good luck Sheridan. Hope this week goes to plan.

I've decided to do a month of WS then a Month of TS till July. Enjoying have a meal in the evening & so far have manged to stay in control x

Good luck Sheridan. Hope this week goes to plan. I've decided to do a month of WS then a Month of TS till July. Enjoying have a meal in the evening & so far have manged to stay in control x

I'm glad to hear it's going well for you Susie! Slow and steady wins the race and it makes it easier that's good. :)

I've given up and had a small sausage, had some very upsetting news today and I'm not okay, and I can't be sat penalising myself right now about food. Will try and get myself together for the rest of the evening and tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you have had some upsetting news Sheridan & that you can talk things over with someone.

A bit of sausage is ok. Meat & veg are all good. x

Sending you strength Sheridan :vibes: I'm so sorry you're upset. Be kind to yourself, meat and veg are good choices. I hope things improve for you soon. X

Sorry to hear that Sheridan. Get lots of TLC from hubby and cuddles from the kids xxx

Sorry to hear you've had upsetting news, hugs xx

Very sorry to learn that you've had unwelcome news. I pray all will go well for you x

How are you Sheridan? Thinking of you :bighug:

Hope you're ok Sheridan. Sending you strength to deal with everything :vibes:

Sheridan, how are you doing? xxx

Hey Sheridan, hoping you're ok xx

Thinking of you Sheridan xxx

Back