Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Ah here, don't be adding squats into the equation or I'll be the one under pressure.......:mad:

Ooh that meal looks gorgeous! Well done for not having any of that x

Lol! It's the only real exercise I'm doing at the moment! Not sure if it'll do anything for weigh loss but sure hope it helps tone these wobbly thighs ha. :)

Thanks Katie! Was difficult but I know I'll enjoy it more when I've completed these 24 days 100%!

The meal looks lovely. How do you make egg fried rice? I've only ever had it from the Chinese.

It's quite easy, I just used a recipe I found online and you can adapt it if you want.

End of Day 11 and feeling positive.

All shakes have been drank and did my squats challenge. Ended up drenched twice whilst picking up the kids; Harmony was walking painstakingly slow but she did well besides her speed.

Got our rings and ordered our bouquets, bit late because changed the colour scheme late on but all coming together. :)

Dug out my Jillian Michaels DVD so hopefully will get onto doing the end of this week when legs aren't aching so bad when I do squats.

Feel like I have drank a lot of water today so hoping it was enough!

Still 100% I'm surprised but glad. Bring on day 12 - then only two days til week 2 weigh in! :O
That's come around fast!

Start of Day 12.

Not feeling too bad, still a bit drained but hopefully it will pass. No squats today as it is rest day, will have a little look at my DVD and see if I can manage any.

Not an incredibly busy day planned, as I work through my uni promoting higher education options, not working until June. So can relax and focus on wedding plans.

Wondering when really people started noticing a different from their weight loss physically? Like clothes looser, any shrinkage lol. I'm just curious but have this eerie thought that I might reach my 1st 7lb goal and you can't tell any difference! :O

I know when I did Lipotrim I started at 16st 1lb (225lbs) and people started noticing once I'd lost about 1st 10lbs athough I was noticing earlier than this because I was having to do my belt up on a tighter hole. But it did take a while to go down the sizes because although one size would start to feel loose on me the next size down would be too tight and it would normally take another half a stone for the next size down to feel comfortable. But people will start noticing and soon.

That's good! Would just feel a bit of a let down if it took say 2 and a half stone to notice any difference! But i suppose everyone's body is different.

Time to have my first shake and have two chocolate ones to have today. Bleeeeh! It's my least favourite flavour but want to get rid of them!

People could tell with me about a stone down that I had lost weight, I think it's a different kind of loss on Exante as opposed to other food based diets, it slims you down quicker, not sure if it's just my imagination. But I'm sure you're gonna see a difference on your wedding day when you have lost what you wanted to lose.

I know, I never liked the chocolate ones much, no matter what I did to them. However, I started mixing them half and half with porridge and that makes for a lovely breakfast :) Esp with the apple and cinnamon :)

I sure hope so Bee!

And that sounds like a good idea with the porridge to mix it up a little :)

Have you tried the chocolate hot? I can only drink the shakes when they are hot x

Yes. Found it alright but not something I enjoy.

Really! Wow that's surprising!

Tough night again, made dinner and felt myself finding it more difficult than the other nights.

Haven't had any naughty treats or nibbles but I feel disappointed that I'm starting to waver.

So irritable too :( arguing with h2b some today and I wish I could take a break and calm down but just finding it hard.

Hard long sigh and just have to suck it up!

Thanks.

He understands it's just tough doing this diet, have to go through these emotions.

Still end of day 12 and another 100% day.

Get my wedding dress repaired tomorrow so happy about that. It's only a small problem but needs to be fixed. :)

Ah so jealous of my sisters. They both are lovely size 8s. Just sent me photos of them in their bridesmaid dresses and they look stunning!

I've always been the chubby one of my sisters and brother. Well when I hit my teens I was slim but them after being pregnant all my bad eating caught up with me. Hmph. One day, I'd be happy as a size 12 because I like being a bit curvy, just not this curvy. Ha.

Ah so jealous of my sisters. They both are lovely size 8s. Just sent me photos of them in their bridesmaid dresses and they look stunning!

I've always been the chubby one of my sisters and brother. Well when I hit my teens I was slim but them after being pregnant all my bad eating caught up with me. Hmph. One day, I'd be happy as a size 12 because I like being a bit curvy, just not this curvy. Ha.

I know how you feel! All my family around my age are small/petite....I must be from a different mold but like you...i would love to be a curvy 12!

Perseverance!!!! We will get there eventually!!!!

Ps.....silly question but what is the squat challenge you are doing?? I have a huge bum and thighs.....really want that to go xx

This is the squat challenge I'm doing bride;

image-3156086021.jpg

Back