Shifting the beer belly..

Thanks, I can really notice it now. I'm down to 212 now & figure that 12lb is enough. I'm sticking with the 200 target. Realy have to plan next week. Have to go to a works do on monday night that will involve a 3 course meal and drinks. Figure I will need to eat lunch prior to prepare for this. I will skip the 3rd course at dinner & *try* not to drink too much. Shame really as I'm on a roll. Tuesday onwards will be a high protein meal a day. Really curious what the weight gain will be during that week.

Getting straight back on to total solution after xmas. That 200lb will be mine! lol.

Food week.. Works xmas party last night. Lots of bad things... I fear this week isn't going to be the best lol

Some nice recipes on the exante website. I'm weighing my ingredients doing this one by the book.
Can't believe how pedantic I am becoming.

Figure time for an update. Will be 13 weeks tomorrow since I started this diet.
To be honest I have not really been trying very hard for the past 4 or 5 weeks. I eat normal healthy meals or lunch and/or dinner (no carbs/high cal/fat) and I replace breakfast and sometimes lunch with a shake/bar. So i guess you could call my current habit a hybrid one. I would imagine I am running on 1000calories a day. Occasionally I will have a glass of wine or a couple of beers. Just trying to become normal again..

Things have slowed down but weight loss is still occurring. only a pound a week now maybe but it is going in the right direction. I weighed in at 189.6lb this morning, therefore a 45pound loss since I started 3 months ago. BMI suggests I need to lose another 5lb to get to normal weight, so in total that will be a 50lb loss. The last 5lb will take some time but i am in no rush. If i can shift them over the next month I will then have reached a healthy target.

So, there you go folks. this diet works.

40" down to a slightly loose 36".
XL/XXL down to a large.

Well done dude. Sounds like you've cracked it :) should post some "before/after" pictures once you've reached your goal!

Thanks, yeah I saw a fat pic of me on Sunday and was a little shocked how fat I was 3 months ago. Staggering difference. New wardrobe time I'm afraid.. I have a few shirts that fit but trousers and all too big, my suits are definitely too big (3 x Hugo Boss damnit..). I think I will upload a before and after as you say - will do that when I hit 25 BMI :)

Good luck Mercyknight. You can do it :)

BTW - I was naughty and did that without any exercise at all (shhh.... dont tell anyone but i am slightly proud about that lol)

48 pounds down. 2 to go for the big milestone. I have already started eating and drinking relatively normally - just replacing breakfast and some lunches with exante. Will possibly continue doing that for a while but my intention now is not to lose much more weight and instead adapt my diet to keep weight flat. Perhaps I will shed a few more pounds but TBH I think Im happy where I'm at.

Back