Shiny new diary! All help on my weight loss journey is appreciated!

shezam

Silver Member
Morning all!

So went to my first SW class last night. I loved it, very inspirational and i'm very eager to get started today! Decided aswell as writing my food diary for 4 weeks i'm gonna start a diary on here to keep me focused!

So, a little about me, i'm 25, engaged and live in a lovely little fishing town in East Coast of Scotland. Been with my Fiance for 10 years, enagaged for 1. Should maybe try to start planning the wedding soon but something always gets in the way! its money right now thats the problem!

Anyways, looking forward to making some of the lovely looking recipes and also getting advice from the wonderfull people on this forum.

Today:

Breakfast:
2 x boiled eggs (free foods)
1 x wholemeal toast. (HExB)
1 x Banana (superfree)
1 x tea with ss milk & will drink the rest of 250ml through out the day (HExA)

Lunch:
Carrot sticks (sf)
apple (sf)
Muller Light (sf)
2 x wholemeal bread (syn 8)
Ham & lettuce (sf)

Dinner:
Baked Tattie (what does this come under?)
Beans & salad (sf?)

That looks like a massive amount for breakfast & lunch when its written down.

Would my baked tattie be a syn? I hope not!
Thank you
Sxxx

Hi Shezam,

Best of luck with the plan. Have to say I love it, and it really works :)
Yes , your baked tattie is free so have as much as you like :)

Enjoy x

Thank you guys for replying :)

Yeah its taking a little while to get used to all the syns etc, but i'm amazed I can eat Batchelors Pasta Sauce & Noodles etc, obv won't be having these everyday but great for the odd quick lunch at work.

Although I feel I have eaten so much today my belly is totally rumbling! Just about to have an emergency apple I have at work and will have my dinner about 6pm.

Decided i'm going to start walking after work, i'm no good at running but I walk very fast, done a good 45 min walk last night & same again tonight so its a good start.

Thanks for the all the messages, I can't wait to meet the new me! Sxx

Hey everyone,

Have added a photo of my dinner tonight, I hope its there, i'm on my phone. jacket potato with extra light laughing cow triangle 1.5 syn, lots of sf salad & 2 slices of ham, portion is massive though and i cant eat it all and absolutely hate the idea of throwing food out!

Maybe tomorrow ill try smaller portion!

Feeling a bit bloated tonight too, hoping that passes :(

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 94
Its Friday!!

Had a brilliant sleep last night and have woken up feeling very refreshed!

Todays Plan-
Breakfast:

2 scrambled eggs (f)
1 slice of Wholemeal Toast (HExB)
1 tsp of utterly butterly (1 syn)
Handfull of grapes (sf)
Cup of tea with sweetners.

Lunch:
Campbells savoury rice, mild curry (1.5 syn)
Cucumber sticks (sf)
Cherry tomatoes (sf)
Banana (sf)
Apple (sf)
Mullerlight (f)

250 ml of semi skimmed milk (HExA)

Dinner:
Grilled pork chop, fat removed (f??)
Oven roasted onions, aubergine & pepers (sf)
Side salad (sf)

If I have any space left over i've brought a laughing cow cheese triangle with me to work (1.5 syn).

Looks like so much food when its written down! Glad I'm keeping this diary aswell as my written one, its good to get others perspectives on what I should be eating more/less off!

Have a good day all!
Sxxx

Last edited:
Good morning

I'm feeling hungry reading you menu plan

Have a good day xx

Do you think its ok Sue? It looks like alot! and I know I don't have to eat it all if i'm not hungry but I reckon I will be!

Hope you have a great day too, Friday, yaaaaaaaay!
Sxxx

Your menu looks good to me. Even though it seems a lot, it probably isn't alot calories wise :)

Hope you have a good day xx

So was out for a big walk today with a few friends, was good to get out and get some excersize, sitting at a computer for 8 hours a day isn't good!

Food today -

Breakfast:
2 Weight Watchers wholemeal bread (HExB)
1tsp of Utterly Buttery (1syn)
2 Morrisons eat smart sausages (0.5 syn each)
Beans
Banana

Lunch:
Pasta & salad
1 12g sachest of salad cream (1syn)
Apple
Orange

Snack:
Mugshot minestrone

Dinner:
Not sure yet! not too hungry so will just have to wait and see what I fancy!

Going to make a bit pot of spiced carrot soup tonight or tomorrow for lunches at my work.

Hope everyones having a good weekend x
Sxx

Ooops, entered too early!
Had ny first wi tonight, very happy I'm 3lb lighter than I was last week. Yipeeeee

Really need to keep on top of this diary.

Will start again tomorrow and update daily x

Thank you EmmyR & Minky Dinky!

Looking forward to my second week and already looking forward to weigh in next Wed, HURRY UP!

Today -
B:

Banana (SF)
2 eat smart sauages (1 syn)
1 12g sachet of heinz tom sauce (0.5 syn)

Lu:
Hifi Bar (HexB)
Pasta (f)
Bolognaise sauce (Mince, tinned tomatoes, passata, onion, garlic, peppers, carrots - (SF)

Sn:
Mullerlight
2 cheese triangles (HEXA)
Tea with milk (HEXA)
Apple (SF)
Orange (SF)
After 8 (2syns)

Tea:
Sticky Chicken (0.5 syn)
Salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, peppers SF)

This is plan, I can't say I will eat all of this though, the lunch I have brought to work with me. It seems alot!

What does everyone else think, too much? not enough syns? not enough superfree?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks x

Morning!

Made the "Sticky Chicken" from the website last night, it was lush! I advise everyone to try it!

Busy day at work today, think i'll come in tomorrow get some overtime too, we are just so busy its unreal!

B:
Apple (SF)
2x eggs scrambled

Sn:
Tea with milk (HExA)
Pineapple chunks (SF)
Orange (SF)
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight (F)

LU:
Carrot Soup (carrots, onion, garlic, stock)

Di:
No idea what to do for tea tonight. Need to get some syns in somehow!

Sxxx

Hey,

You're doing really well, especially eating so much fruit and veg which is great.

Well done on your loss, I've lost 3lbs in my first week too and want my weigh in to hurry up to see if I've lost anymore. Trying to avoid weighing myself until Tuesday though.

I'm doing chicken curry from the SW website tonight, there's quite a few spices you need for it, but it's so lovely, a good Friday night treat. And really easy to make!

Have a great day!

Back