Shiny new to Lipotrim staring saturday!

SaharaDesert

Im starting Lipotrim TFR on saturday and im hoping you guys might be able to give me some top tips on how to now throw the towel in an stick at it! I need thinspiration please! :D sarah

Welcome Sarah!

The best tip anyone will give you is to drink lots of water. I wont lie to you the first few days can be hard but I promise its worth it. Keep yourself busy and that helps too!

Everyone on here is so helpful and supportive so if you need inspiration theres plenty out there! Xx

Best of luck Sarah- agree that lots of water will certainly help! Keep busy and keep having lots of skinny thoughts ?. It will be tough at times but so worth it x

Thank you guys! I'm about to embark on my first shake of many vanilla i think! *thinks skinny thoughts* thanks for your advice about the water it's a definite must do! Seems like a lovely community on here very supportive so If I feel like I'm on the edge I know where to come!

Sarah xx

I found it helped so much in the first few weeks, I don't feel like I need to come on as often now but I do because everyone is so supportive! :) x

It seems that way plus people seem to have a little moan and the members on here bring them back up again! I'm off to bed after day 1 hungry and irritable but tomorrow is another day!! Sweet dreams lovely! Sarah xx

Back