SHOCKED!! IT REALLY WORKS....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 13 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    The other day i ordered a 'all in one body' from the 21st century corsetry rnge off ideal world. It claims to smooth the body without the feeling of being tight & uncomfortable, they say to be true to yor size for best results. Therefore i orderd size medium (12-14) as my bottom half is size 12 & my top half size 14.

It arrived today & i've just tried it on.... :eek: the shock! It works!!! It smooths out the lump & bumps & is so soft & comfortable to wear, the biggest shock is not only my waist is curvy & goes in at the sides :D but also my clothes feel loose, i could probably get away with wear a size 10!!!! :eek: :D

I love it! Just got back onto ideal world & ordered another one in blue. :wow: a product that really does make you look & feel good about yourself...xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nathalie20

Nathalie20 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    At the mo it's Cd - then the healthy eating one i hope!
    oooh whats the address? I could do with one of these to wear under my bridesmaid dress! Is it seam free to?? xx

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    sounds FAB. whats the address.

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Completely seam free. You can either go on the web side www.idealworld.tv or ring the order line 08717123456. The product code is 121740. Total cost £45.89 with the p&p sounds alot but worth every penny...xxx

6. Nathalie20

Nathalie20 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    At the mo it's Cd - then the healthy eating one i hope!
    ooh no my dress is strapless so I can't get away with wearing it!

7. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    just wanted to say Fuzzy angel, you look fantastic, very inspirational !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.