shocker of a week! Next week will be better!

davet9887

Hi guys,

Had an shocker of a week, stressed at work! Was ill for a few days and i eata few time this week! Was so hard this week! was meant to be re-feeding this week but ive decided im not gona give up and gona do another full week tfr!

Lost 2lbs :( really not happy with that atall! i WILL lose at least 6lbs this next week and i WILL be re-feeding the week after!

But i suppose a loss is a loss and next week will be better!

Dave

Hiya Dave

2lbs is still a loss your right. Look how well you've done if I can do as well as that I'd be well happy. Getting weighed tomorrow.

Dave,
Your weight loss is amazing i hope my weight comes off as easy.
All the best.

Hi Dave, sorry to hear you had a tough week.....Are you waiting to get to your goal weight before refeeding week, or are you doing it before you loose everything you aim to.
Hope this week will be better; just don't forget, this is TFR so NO food again until you're done :) Ask your pharmacist whether you can take some multivitamins.
Take care.

Sorry to read you've not been very well Dave. Hope you're feeling better now.

When we're ill we do have to eat sometimes, that's just life. Don't go worrying about it though. You've done so well up to now and wont have that long to go.

Stick with it 100% this week and I bet those 6lbs will be gone!

Well done with the 2lb loss hope ur feeling better good luck for ur next weigh in

sorry mate - but what planet are you on?

here is a heads up.
typically - people lose a lot of weight the first few weeks as water is lost, etc, and over a few weeks the weight loss typically reduces from about 7lbs a week to about 3.5lbs a week.

you have obviously had a better result than this, losing 6-8 lbs a week, THIS AMOUNT OF WEIGHT LOSS IS NOT TYPICAL!

be happy with the big losses when they are there, but please dont rely on them, hang your hopes and happiness on them or stress about them.

all weight losses are great, its 'x' lbs towards your goal, and considering you were ill (hope you feel better btw) and ate (which probably knocked you out of ketosis, and possibly made you feel worse) a 2lb weight loss is a great result.

I did LT a few years ago, i did it for 14 weeks striaght and lost 38lbs. when I started I lost 7lbs, then 4lbs, then 3-3.5lbs most weeks, then after several weeks it slowed to a 1lb a week.

any and all losses are great, I know its frustrating if the loss is less than you expect, espec when working this plan is hard when you are out of ketosis.

stay in ketosis, stick with the plan, get enough fluids, take all your shakes, celebrate the losses as they come.

when you want to eat, drink water, when you are bored,fed up, stressed, drink water.

if you need to bite down on something crunchy, get a couple of flap jacks and have them with black coffee (hot drinks stop them sticking to your teeth!)

but please dont consider any weight loss as a fail, or not enough. its a dumb attitude to have, your body is working damned hard to get those losses for you, give it a bit of respect.

Back