Shocking calories!

I didn't realise how many calories there are in normal fizzy drinks, bread, cheese... I mean I know that these things are quite fattening, but I am genuinely shocked at just HOW many calories there are in some things!
For example pizza, again, I knew it was bad for me, but I would still happily scoff through a large pepperoni twice a week with all the trimmings (garlic bread, nachos...).
Crikey no wonder I carry extra baggage now!! :eek:

Indeed its such a learning experience. I went shopping earlier and the (very skinny) girl in front of me at the till was buying all sorts of rubbish that now I would not touch because i know how unhealthy it is.

Yes it really does make you think and realise that you really don't need any of that bad stuff!

So unfair what some people can get away with tho! I have a friend who regularly eats the TRIPLE packs of jaffa cakes (so that's 3 packs!!) in a day!! Not just those, she has gammon, chips and pineapple......toast and cereal...... and she is TINY. A size 6 and really bony?? Doesnt make sense!

xxxx

what you have to remember is people like that aren't healthy and probably have masses of fat coating their internal organs and cholesterol clogging their arteries which is pretty nasty. Whereas an active person who eats healthily may be bigger but is probably a lot better off in the long run.

Yes those tiny people that can seemingly eat anything will have it catching up with them in the end.

Back