SHOCKING WI!!

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Started LT on Monday after being weighed on Friday night. Friday night I had a few drinks with friends, Sat morning had a cooked breakfast, cooked on my George Foreman, Saturday night went out for a 3 course meal, very calorific, lots of drinks on Sat night, high calories ones too, Sunday had another cooked breakfast, Sunday afternoon had a full Sunday roast, Sunday evening had burger and chips and late Sunday evening I had pizza. I had all the things I love last weekend in preparation for LT, and the length of time that I am going to be on it.

I started LT on Monday morning, TOTM appeared as well, a pretty bad one, got through to today on LT, went for WI and ................... in 5 days I have lost 16lbs, thats 1 stone, 2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say I am still in shock, I asked the pharmacist to double check!! I expected 5lbs max!!!

Im in shock and I dont know how I have lost this much, but its gone, and Im verrrry happy :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry for TMI but I wanted you to see the full picture!!

Laura x

wow, that is pretty amazing! congratulations!

That is a fantastic loss.............well done, I would be ecstatic.

Islandbreeze, have you been for WI or have you done it on your own scales?

WOW Laura that's incredible!!! Congratulations.:D:D

Thank you all, I really cant believe it, I never in a million years expected that!!!

Holy Cow!!! :eek::D

Laura that is amazing, I am so proud of you sweetie...(Hugs) Keep it up :) XX

wow thats brill laura! ..very pleased for you.. and ever so slightly jealous

wow wow wow omg thats amazing you go girl lol!!

I'm Gobsmacked!!!! Go you!!!!

Islandbreeze .. try not to lose heart **hugs**

well done thats brilliant

wow wow wow amazing and what a fantastic start to phase 2.

Islandbreeze, have you been for WI or have you done it on your own scales?

I live in the middle of nowhere with no groups for a few thousand miles so all my weigh-ins are done on my bathroom scales. I always do them first thing in the morning, naked and line the scales up on the bathroom tiles so they're in exactly the same place each day for consistency. No loss this morning yet again. Hubby keeps telling me that's not scientifically possible which is not exactly helping. I really don't feel like I'm retaining water. I guess my body doesn't want to lose weight and we're in a Mexican stand-off - if I stay strong it will have to give in eventually..... I think?:sigh:

Laura! WOW!:eek:

Well done you!

wow thats bloody fantastic that will so boost you for your next WI

Keep up the amazing work

islandbreeze...im not sure how lighterlife works but if its anything like lipotrim, then i cant see how your not losing weight either..do you eat as well or is it just shakes/flapjacks like we have?

islandbreeze...im not sure how lighterlife works but if its anything like lipotrim, then i cant see how your not losing weight either..do you eat as well or is it just shakes/flapjacks like we have?

It's 4 shakes a day, comes to about 525 calories and I'm definitely in ketosis. No food. I have fallen off the wagon in the past and I read an interesting link on here from Jim to a website that talks about why people find it harder second time around. The doc writing it reckoned that if you try and fail repeatedly then your body learns that if it holds out for 1, 2, 3 weeks - whatever your period of weakness is - then it can make you give up and go back to eating. Maybe that's happening to me. Am surprised that I haven't given up yet but I know I would just pile the weight back on so i will try to stick with it.

Back