Shopping List

Me - you need to get in there with the lovely moisturiser. Have you seen the chaps on this forum? the diet has turned them into men who like to be pampered.....universal countour wraps, bio oil....it is inevitable!!!:D:D:D go on...you know you want to!!!

Hmmmm we will see i shall reserve judgement although i am a bit worried about what will happen to my belly once its shrunk.

Me.

Meneither - Thanks for that!! When are you starting?

Coley - thanks! Glad to hear I'm not the only one that thought strawberry was vile!!

Well, its almost 3.30pm and I have stuck to it so far. I know its only the first day but I'm surprised I have made it this far!! I'm pathetic eh?? So far I've dished out breakfast and lunch for the kids and not hoovered up their scraps into my gob!! Lol! Just really feeling the need to chew though iykwim.

This forum is great though for encouragement.

I think that men are becoming more aware of taking good care of themselves and their skin and there is a wide range of skin care products made especially for men, but ordinary body moisturizer is fine and will act as a barrier and protect your skin and doing massage on yourself will help with circulation and lymph drainage.

Bio oil does help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.

Your skin will thank you out here.:)

My husband is 52 but looks ten years younger.:D

Me

You should get some kind of toning oil or cream, it will really make a difference to your skin as it's shrinking. You can get unscented ones so you needn't worry on that score.

Cath

Back