Short straw??

_Flower_

Defiantly feels like I got the short straw out of todays starters, everyone else seems to be fine but I've already got a raging headache, I'm starving hungry and I'm exhausted :cry:
I don't remember it being this hard the first time around.

Drink more water to take away that headache and the hunger pangs xx

Haha you'll be able to hear it swishing about when you walk!! lol. Go have a relaxing bath then and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow xx

Aw. :hug99:

It really varies. Sometimes I slip into ketosis with barely any pain at all and other times I feel like I've got flu.

Don't forget that you can take paracetemol for your headache. x

take some paracetamol, make a choc shake warm = hot choc! Get in bed, snuggle up with a book and get an early night :) Thats how I would deal with it! Im on day 3 (for the millionth time!) my headaches normally come day 5/6 :( We're all different!

Haha you'll be able to hear it swishing about when you walk!! lol. Go have a relaxing bath then and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow xx

Good plan, got the hot water on as we speak.

Aw. :hug99:

It really varies. Sometimes I slip into ketosis with barely any pain at all and other times I feel like I've got flu.

Don't forget that you can take paracetemol for your headache. x

Thanks hun, paracetemol took the edge of it, should be able to sleep now. I hope my ketostix will come tomorrow and then I can keep an eye on whats going on with it.

take some paracetamol, make a choc shake warm = hot choc! Get in bed, snuggle up with a book and get an early night :) Thats how I would deal with it! Im on day 3 (for the millionth time!) my headaches normally come day 5/6 :( We're all different!

oh I never though about trying it warm, will try that tomorrow, deffo having an early night. I see you're in Portsmouth, thats where I am too x

I'm trying to distract myself with make up shopping, hubby is buying me some. I don't usually where any so i'm a little bit lost.

Hubby just come home with a load of cherry coke, which is my fav :mad: trying not to be mad but.........

Which CDC do you go to? I trek all the way to waterlooville to see Helen. She is such a support!

I see Debbie in Southsea, she's lovely and helpful annnd you can pay by card which is great for me as I can take hubbys credit card :D

Ahh, I did see a lady in southsea, which is where I live, but she stopped doing it and when I needed to changed waterlooville was the next closest and now 3 years on, still buggering around with it, but I do love my lady! really helps too I think!

Back