Short straw??

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
S: 14st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 2st0lb(13.66%)
Drink more water to take away that headache and the hunger pangs xx

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
S: 14st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 2st0lb(13.66%)
Haha you'll be able to hear it swishing about when you walk!! lol. Go have a relaxing bath then and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow xx

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
Aw. :hug99:

It really varies. Sometimes I slip into ketosis with barely any pain at all and other times I feel like I've got flu.

Don't forget that you can take paracetemol for your headache. x

mybodyisacage

Silver Member
S: 19st13lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 35 Loss: 3st13.5lb(19.89%)
take some paracetamol, make a choc shake warm = hot choc! Get in bed, snuggle up with a book and get an early night :) Thats how I would deal with it! Im on day 3 (for the millionth time!) my headaches normally come day 5/6 :( We're all different!

_Flower_

Haha you'll be able to hear it swishing about when you walk!! lol. Go have a relaxing bath then and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow xx

Good plan, got the hot water on as we speak.

Aw. :hug99:

It really varies. Sometimes I slip into ketosis with barely any pain at all and other times I feel like I've got flu.

Don't forget that you can take paracetemol for your headache. x

Thanks hun, paracetemol took the edge of it, should be able to sleep now. I hope my ketostix will come tomorrow and then I can keep an eye on whats going on with it.

take some paracetamol, make a choc shake warm = hot choc! Get in bed, snuggle up with a book and get an early night :) Thats how I would deal with it! Im on day 3 (for the millionth time!) my headaches normally come day 5/6 :( We're all different!

oh I never though about trying it warm, will try that tomorrow, deffo having an early night. I see you're in Portsmouth, thats where I am too x

I'm trying to distract myself with make up shopping, hubby is buying me some. I don't usually where any so i'm a little bit lost.

Hubby just come home with a load of cherry coke, which is my fav :mad: trying not to be mad but.........

mybodyisacage

Silver Member
Which CDC do you go to? I trek all the way to waterlooville to see Helen. She is such a support!

_Flower_

I see Debbie in Southsea, she's lovely and helpful annnd you can pay by card which is great for me as I can take hubbys credit card :D

mybodyisacage

Silver Member
Ahh, I did see a lady in southsea, which is where I live, but she stopped doing it and when I needed to changed waterlooville was the next closest and now 3 years on, still buggering around with it, but I do love my lady! really helps too I think!