Total Solution Shorty's diary :)

sammysue

So on day 4, I'm finding it so hard around certain times :0 from about 4pm I start to feel like giving up :( but I haven't I have been so good and soldiered through, I know I shouldn't but I have weighed myself everyday and I have lost 4.5lbs, want to loose 3 stone in total so I have to keep it up!! Have been thinking about doing the working solution but now sure if I'm just looking for an easy way up.

Excited for weigh in day tomorrow :) can't wait to see the results it's such good motivation. Need to keep this up, planning on going on holiday soon and would love to get some nice clothes for that, also going to start the couch to 5k tonight to get a bit of exercise and tone up. Feeling good and positive. Not feeling the energy burst yet hope that will come soon, feel so lazy all the time :( maybe a bit of exercise will help that.

Good luck with the weigh in AND the exercise. I'm too lazy to do much, but I love walking so do masses of that.

My friend in work told me about this nhs couch to 5k thing, it's for people who don't do any exercise or very little, builds up your fitness slowly so I'm so excited about it, I used to go jogging can't wait to get back into to it and thanks for spurring me on, you keep up the work too :)

Good Luck for your weigh in tomorrow. That will definitely help to spur you on.
As for the exercise side of things, I'm not going to be much help, i'm sure i'm allergic to it. ;)

Good luck for your weigh in. You will have to let us know how you get on with your couch to 5 k. I don't exercise much as Im so unfit. x

Hey briar rose :) if you google nhs couch to 5k it tells you about it, have a wee read because I was so weary about doing something like it I just can't be bothered and know it will be hard lol but this sounds really good for beginners :D it can only do good lol x

Hiya Sammysue, sounding like you're doing so well already! Good luck with your first official weigh in tomorrow :hug99: xx

Hiya sammysue, good luck with your WI tomorrow,and with the couch to 5K tonight I think i will google that as you suggested as I don't do any exercise either look forward to seeing your results x:)

Thank you lovely peeps :) I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed the results will be good tomorrow :) just finished my first session shall we say of the couch to 5k..........well I just feel great!! So of myself for getting up off the couch and doing it! No pun intended lol, don't get me wrong there was a few moments when I felt oh this hard but I never gave in I just slowed down a bit and it worked wonders, feeling so good now, can't wait for the next day which will be on Thursday, I really recommend the couch to 5k I'm proper buzzing lol, good luck guys as well let me know if you try it :D xxx

LizDesigns said:
Good Luck for your weigh in tomorrow. That will definitely help to spur you on.
As for the exercise side of things, I'm not going to be much help, i'm sure i'm allergic to it. ;)

Lol allergic, I know I feel the same way sometimes I swear haha, but It deco feels good once you have done it :) xx

Well that's the first weekly weigh in done..............9lbs off, waaaaaah I'm so happy!! Words cannot explain, 3 more weeks and then food break week phew, 1 done 3 to go and 33lbs to go woohoo.

Yay, congratulations. 9lbs is a brilliant start. :D

The first week weigh in is definitely a huge incentive to carry on, you're doing fab. :D

Wow well done on a fab first week weight loss! :hug99: xx

Wow, great first weigh in..... you must be really chuffed with that :D xx

I'm so chuffed :D grin from ear to ear lol, I'm finding it much easier now, the first few days were solid but I got through them, I just made my veg soup there for dinner, made it as normal then put it in a pot then added 2 spoons of veg boullion and more water so i can have a bowl later :)

Back