Should i exercise ? with TFR

me mum and family have said i should be exercising on the lipotrim diet but to be honest i have little to no energy during the day ? and im gettin back into ketosis so iv been gettin migraines if some one who is on this diet thinks i should? i will my family dont know how i feel and id feel more confident listening to someone whos done it or is doing it ? if i had to i would i would just suck it up but do people on this diet normally exercise? tiv a treadmill at home so if i do i will be doing this any adivce from anyone will be taking with great appreciation :) :crazy::help2:

I have been going on the wii a few times a week with the idea that if i loose the 5+ stones i want to , i'll be left with excess skin. So i'm trying to tone up a bit. Damage limitation and all that ;o)

Lipotrim warn you not to exercise for the first couple of weeks cos your body is trying to adjust and it needs help to do that not even more demands! It depends on your normal level of exercise as well. I'm quite happy walking and swimming with a bit of yoga and pilates thrown in but I'm not planning on running a marathon any time soon! You will stress your body if you try to do too much too soon. A good test is that if you have to rest for several hours afterwards then it's too much for your present energy intake! :D

Makeupjunkie i used to do cardio and toning at the gym 4-5 times a week but since starting LT 100% my energy levels just arnt the same! some exercise and are fine with it, others struggle! im waiting till after my weigh in tomorrow which will be week 3 then im going to ease back into exercise i miss it loads and feel unfit! just be careful if you are going to exercise that you dont overdo as mentioned above because you may get hungry!

Back