Should i exercise ? with TFR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by makupjunkieX3, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. makupjunkieX3

makupjunkieX3 Member

me mum and family have said i should be exercising on the lipotrim diet but to be honest i have little to no energy during the day ? and im gettin back into ketosis so iv been gettin migraines if some one who is on this diet thinks i should? i will my family dont know how i feel and id feel more confident listening to someone whos done it or is doing it ? if i had to i would i would just suck it up but do people on this diet normally exercise? tiv a treadmill at home so if i do i will be doing this any adivce from anyone will be taking with great appreciation :) :crazy::help2:

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goldylocks

goldylocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(13.74%)
    I have been going on the wii a few times a week with the idea that if i loose the 5+ stones i want to , i'll be left with excess skin. So i'm trying to tone up a bit. Damage limitation and all that ;o)

4. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lipotrim warn you not to exercise for the first couple of weeks cos your body is trying to adjust and it needs help to do that not even more demands! It depends on your normal level of exercise as well. I'm quite happy walking and swimming with a bit of yoga and pilates thrown in but I'm not planning on running a marathon any time soon! You will stress your body if you try to do too much too soon. A good test is that if you have to rest for several hours afterwards then it's too much for your present energy intake! :D

5. foxeeylady

foxeeylady Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    OMG Jessie you have done fantastic I am hoping to loose about 7 stone and want to do it by Septemeber this year xx

6. Pinklady1911

Pinklady1911 serial dieter!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(18.84%)
    Diet:
    S&S now SW
    Makeupjunkie i used to do cardio and toning at the gym 4-5 times a week but since starting LT 100% my energy levels just arnt the same! some exercise and are fine with it, others struggle! im waiting till after my weigh in tomorrow which will be week 3 then im going to ease back into exercise i miss it loads and feel unfit! just be careful if you are going to exercise that you dont overdo as mentioned above because you may get hungry!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.