Should i give up diet coke?

must say since giving up I feel much better and have more energy in the mornings, think its all the water I replaced diet drinks with, must try the green tea

Wow, I actually don't wanna drink this now!! That's unbelievable how people can get away with making drinks like this! Why does it have to taste soooo good :( Really should try green tea! xx

naughty chazzy poo face :p hehe ur anger at mark 4 binnin ur can earlia :giggle:
at least ur not addicted to full fat coke anymore :) xxx

That is true!! Can't believe he just threw my can away! Sooo bad though, biting his face off over a can lol! That's when you know you have a problem!! :p xx

soon we will stage an intervention ;) lol xxx

Haha I think an intervention is needed now!! I'm thinking about it as we speak :( and I've had two cans already!! I just have to keep reminding myself of what it's doing to me! xx

cola makes me bloated but diet is better then full fat, but do try and get some water

I loooovvvveeee diet coke!! When I'm on a diet and feeling a bit peckish I'd grab a can, it makes me not feel hungry. I think its the caffine!!

i drink sooooo much of this stuff. It never even crossed my mind that it could be bad for me. :-(

i drink sooooo much of this stuff. It never even crossed my mind that it could be bad for me. :-(

Coke (diet, zero or regular) has a bloating side effect, maybe because it's full of additives and preservatives...
However I believe it's better to drink diet coke than the original, at least you won't be drinking the sugars;)

Aline said:
Coke (diet, zero or regular) has a bloating side effect, maybe because it's full of additives and preservatives...
However I believe it's better to drink diet coke than the original, at least you won't be drinking the sugars;)

So I guess it's the lesser of two evils. I'll deal with the pounds first, the the coke addiction next. ( ooo that doesn't sound right!! )

So I guess it's the lesser of two evils. I'll deal with the pounds first, the the coke addiction next. ( ooo that doesn't sound right!! )

That sounds like a good plan;) One step at a time:)

Im also a big diet coke fan but no i drink sugar free dilluted juice and thats no points and low calories and i feel alot better for it.

well done;)

Makes you hungrier, slows down your metabolism, bad for your teeth, gives you headaches, the sweeteners are apparently carcinogenic :)eek:) ... I so need to cut down! :rolleyes:

I still haven't been able to stop drinking diet coke. I struggle to go a day without it!

Me too - I think "I won't have a glass today" but reach for the bottle anyway. I should read this thread first!

Though there are worse vices I suppose. :D

Haha nice to know I'm not the only one who is struggling to give it up! I love that 9 times outta 10 its ice cold and thats when its at its best!! I have a bottle staring at me right now in the table. . . . I give in I'm having some! :(

Aagh, shuddup! :p I'm going to cut down to every other day, I think. Although I probably should have had it instead of pear cider today - I'm over my points.:break_diet:

Oh no! Can't beat a good pear cider though! Yeah I managed to have diet coke once every other day for about a week and then it started getting hot! Only thing I could think of was ice cold coke :(

Im not giving up diet coke. It's the one thing I haven't had to stop. Although I'm going onto a caffeine free now. Hoping it's better for me

I haven't managed to go a day without coke since saying I'll cut down! Sigh. :p

Back