Should i give up on SW?

Hiya I am up for being a buddy and god knows I need one (Texty is really helpful) and I am sure we can all help each other and lots more will want to join in.. ;)

hmm where is this buddy page

Seems so wrong to call her Trash

But il wait n see what Trash wants to do n then pop along to the buddy thread :) thanks texty

Picklepud said:
Hiya I am up for being a buddy and god knows I need one (Texty is really helpful) and I am sure we can all help each other and lots more will want to join in.. ;)

hmm where is this buddy page

Sorry completely missed your post :-/ il blame the migraine

So guess il see you over in the buddy thread also :)

Hiya All

Been doing SW for 22 weeks and all in all i've lost 4lb's!!

Yep how rubbish is that...I have lost up to 8lb's but i seem to lose a pound then put on 3lb's then STS and then lose 1lb and so on.... and there is no reason for the huge differences as i do not syn anymore in one week than the next ...always have 10syns give or take an odd day where i may go up to 15!

I do Zumba 3 times a week ....i have cut out fruit for veg and salad instead so there isn't any added sugar. I mix up my menu's and love to cook SW meals.

Am at my wits end with it tbh and am thinking of jumping ship what do you all think?

I can't help you as I am new to the plan. I can however commend you on sticking with this for 22 weeks, that's great dedication, keep it up, that's fantastic particularly if you aren't having the best time on it.

Back