Should I try a different plan?

size102b

Banned
Hi can't get online ATM weekends are too busy but I'm worried so thought i'd post for some help.

This is the end if week 18 on weightw for me weigh in tomrw But I had a look today I Know it's bad but I'm 99% the same weight on Sundays as weigh in..... I've gained 2 lbs ??? How

It's not totm , I've done 5 x 30 min wiu just dance 5 x 30 min Treadmill and have worked my butttt off doing them sweated loads , a 45 minute zumba class , I saved 16 points Monday to Friday had them yesterday meal out and drink but counted everything so how do I gain 2lbs?

Had a new merina coil 3 weeks ago.

I may sts tomorrow which far enough as I lost 3.5lbs last week But I can't understand any gain and think maybe ww isn't working , I'd list 1/2lb on the week Friday and gained 2lbs in 24 hours???? I know we should never weigh daily but I do.

How us it I do 340 minutes if cardio a week and stick to plan 100% and gain lol, help?x

First... throw away the damn scales :whoopass:

Second... youre doing it again, youre being waaaay too hard on yourself. Look at your stats, youre doing really well, you cant just take it as a week to week thing, looking at it as a monthly thing youre doing exactly what WW recommend loss wise.

Third... if you only lose 0.5lbs this week youve still lost 4lbs in 2 weeks - thats brilliant.

Fourth ;)... If you look at ANY of the forums on Minimins youll find posts with people who have stuck to their plan 100% and lost nothing, bad enough on WW but can you imagine no loss on CD :eek: now THATS depressing. Our bodies are strange things, sometimes for nooooo reason we dont lose anything, it DOESNT mean the diet isnt working. Youve lost 35lbs in 18 weeks..thats pretty much exactly 2lbs a week... and have you seen your photos?? How on earth can you think the diet isnt working for you *HUGS*

:( your right ;) just find it hard when I see a big gain and I have stuck 100%, just worried I'll start gaining or stop losing?
I think my scales aren't great and need to weigh on professional ones but I can't afford meetings and boots scales were 7 lbs out by mine and doctors a few months ago?
Thanks sandy :) thus weightloss thing is hard lol xx

You may be slightly dehydrated if you had a bit of a binge both with alcohol and food and therefore retaining fluid. Try drinking more water or green tea today to see if that helps.
Also I would echo what Starlight says. look at the bigger picture not just one weight in isolation. People who are not dieting and do not have a weight problem would also fluctuate in their weight up and down within 3-6 pounds but wouldn't notice. What I am trying to say is that it is normal but for us who are addicted to numbers on a scale, it is torture xx

Yes your right, I didn't binge had a meal and 4 vodkas in my saved points suppose that slit compared to little I had in the week points wise.
I still get confused how people lose 2 - 3lbs a week and don't exercise? My bodys shot to bits lol xx thanx

Yes your right, I didn't binge had a meal and 4 vodkas in my saved points suppose that slit compared to little I had in the week points wise.
I still get confused how people lose 2 - 3lbs a week and don't exercise? My bodys shot to bits lol xx thanx

Theres VERY few, almost no people who lose 2 - 3lbs EVERY week missus, you do need to stop comparing yourself to other people. Most people on here are losing 1 - 2lbs.

Will you STOP being so hard on yourself and realise youre doing brilliantly :whoopass:

i agree with everything said!!

i can gain upto 4lbs the day after eating a big meal or just something different to what my body is used to....it's just water weight....drink plenty and be proud of yourself you are 35lbs lighter and most defiantly alot fitter xx

Awwww hun hope you feeling better soon

My first week back and i thought yes lost nearly 6lbs but ohhhh no went on scales this morning to find only 3lbs grrrr but day ago was 6lbs loss and its still showing 2lbs now lol but weigh in tomoz so i understand exactly what you saying as you already know ;) we both feel same about comparing others with there weight and i know its frustrating and really does my head in, but you done great and you should be proud just hope one day ill get there too, shame you aint round corner and how was your zumba class hun xxxx chin up maybe you and me crying tomoz after class or maybe laughing at our posts hehehehe

Back