Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

OMG.......... todays calories are so bad.

Todays food:
sausgae oopsie, cheese string, ham oopsie, chicken mayo salad, sero bar, pork steak with mushrooms & onion creamy sauce, don`t think i should, but may have a jelly while watching BB.
Cals: 1300
Carbs: 15

Got my new kitty!!!

Forgot to say, i got my new kitten 2day.
He is sooooooooo cute. cream coloured with brown tiger stripes, he has a dark grey tail & blue eyes. Never seen such a cat before. My other cat (black&white) is a male 1 year old, trying to get them to be friends 2day, a few hisses etc.......any one know the best way to do this?????

He sounds gorgeous!

Whenever we've introduced new cats, we've left them to it. Our current 2 aren't best buddies or anything - they don't cuddle up - but they don't fight, eat happily together and have the odd sniff of each other! Thinking of getting another one (or two) after our hoildays in August.

Hope they rub along OK.

Had a kiddys birthday party to go to 2day, so i had an endulge choccy bar, to stop me eating the home made eclairs(how could they do that to me)
Todays food:
sero bar, cheese omlette, endulge, lamb grills with brocolli, will be having jelly too watching dr who(so excited, hope david tennant doesn`t go, it wont be the same)
Cals:1000
Carbs:11

Kitty is staying away from big cat now. Frank(big) has boxed his ears a few times(with claws in,thank god), BatCat(little,don`t ask) has tried once to do it back but was greeted with a ferocious hiss, so he ran off to hide. It is quite funny to watch, hope claws dont come out.

I have tried another low cal day today, as not too much work.
Todays food:
sero bar, tunamayo salad, homemade chicken curry with veggie stirfry, will have jelly for BB.
Cals:500
Carbs:18

Weigh in:
I lost 2lb(TOTM).
was a bit disapointed as i need to lose 3lb a week to reach BB target, but i`m gonna make sure i catch up, if the sun ever stays out i start back on the bike.

Todays food:

Sero bar, bacon with scrambled egg, smoked haki & veggies, jelly&cream, may have another sero bar later.
Cals:900
Carbs:12

Today i had my favourite meal:
oopsie roll, with steak and then a mushroom,onion curry sauce on top. you people have to try it.

Todays food:
sero bar x2, cheese&ham omlette, handful of peanuts, as above with cabbage.
Cals:1100
Carbs:15

Today i had my favourite meal:
oopsie roll, with steak and then a mushroom,onion curry sauce on top. you people have to try it.

Oooohhh that sounds lovely... do you have a recipe for the curry sauce?

Just made my first minute muffin & it was lush! Thank you!

Curry sauce, was just mushrooms, onions, cream, some cumin & tumeric, then just add some cheese to thicken it up. delicious on steak.

Today is the last day of TOTM so was craving like mad..........i gave in, but was all lowish carb

Todays Food:
sero bar, ham salad & oopsie`s, cheese omlette with bacon & veggies, 2 atkins breakfast bars & lots of nuts..........feel so full & sick now.
Cals:1200
Carbs:22

Hope this doesn`t mess up the weighin too much, as i want to be in 11`s on Monday..

Decided i`m not gonna bore you all every day with everything i eat, as i`m now keeping a record of htis in fitday, so this will just keep record of cals&carbs and become more of a diary.

Today:
cals-900
carbs-11

My stomach is looking bigger today, not sure why, hoping its water or something, will see on weigh in, or maybe as i`m losing solid fat, its just hanging differently??????

A few people today have mentioned how pale and tired i look, Atkins is now being blamed for this, I know its not the diet, i`m feeling quite stressed lately, getting an employee for the first time, as work is so crazy, i`m working 7 days a week. All my kids have got trips and holidays over these next 2 weeks, the kitten & my cat are fighting constantly, all of which is doing my head in.
In fact the only thing i`m not worrying about is my food and diet......for the first time ever.
Although today i have been eating alot more, just to show people that i do eat the right stuff.
I feel quite drained, just hoping this doesn`t lead to me having to eat off induction.

Today:
cals-1200
carbs-18

Went out last night, ended up eating a chinese think i had chop suey, just chicken,onions & beansprouts.
Does any one know how many carbs are in this, it tasted so good, couldn`t be good??????
Thanks in Advance

found chop suey on fitday, but not sure if it`s the same as british chinese.
So yesturday was
Cals:1200
Carbs:22

Today`s food
cals:800
carbs:16

was so happy yesturday, as 4 people mention that i`d lost weight, i love it when people start noticing, really spurs you on.

I`m so happy, 2 more people commented on my weigh today, so i braved the old size 14 jeans(small 14) and they fit perfectly, i haven`t worn these jeans for years.:talk017:
Kids thought i`d been drinking, i was that happy......lol

We had a mcdonalds today, as only just got back from work & errands.
I took 2 oopsie rolls, ordered a quarter pounder with cheese and replaced the buns with my rolls.
Only problem is, i have no idea of carbs.
The whole burger had 36g but without the buns, which is where most of the carbs are i have no idea??????????
I think i`ve prob gone over the 20 g though.

Any one got any idea about this one?

without the burger i was
carbs: 6
cals: 550

Back