shout about what you have achieved

Now all my jeans are a size 16 all 5 pairs of them :D started off bursting out of a size 26!!!

Attachments

• Photo0131.jpg
    Photo0131.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 32
12 1/2 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks. Im so proud of myself !! That seems funny me typing it but I truly am !! I could shout it from the rooftops !! This is it ladies - Im finally on my way to 'slinky' !!

x

Wow well done Welsh and curvy! X x

Awww thanks Shenzi !! I want loads of stickers on the back of my SW book and in my signature like you !! I WILL have them - I know it in my heart. I left a permanent job of 7 years and trained in a completely different occupation - now Im self employed and have built a business... if I can do that I can do this !! Ill be so happy and confident again. That taste of confidence will be amazing !! x

You can do this! Well done on starting your business as well x x

My husband is actually doing it too - coming to the classes etc. He doesnt really need to and doesnt have an awful lot to lose but its REALLY helped me - I think this is why I KNOW it will work for me. He actually loves SW too !! Its so easy to follow and straight forward. My mother in law is on WW and Im sure I would find that alot more difficult... having to count EVERYTHING rather than just counting syns - but I know everyone is different

x

The first time round my hubby did it with me as he was overweight but this time round he needs to put weight on he can't win! X

I know! Extremely unfair, Im still very proud of him went from nearly 16 stone to 10 and a half, he is just trying to gain muscle now!! X

I'm not exactly brimming with self-confidence but here goes.

I am 9 stone 11lb lighter than my heaviest ever weight, and have lost 110lb since deciding to lose weight in January 2010. I was once a size 26-28 and I am now a size 12, (which would be a 10 if it wasn't for the leftovers on my stomach from 3 Caesarians and having been very obese.)

I still have a battle with food every day, but have been consistently on the winning side since Jan this year when I reached my final target. I refuse to let myself rest on my laurels though and know that this is a battle for life. I do not want my loved ones buckling under the weight of my coffin, as morbid as that sounds. The way I was eating, that would have come sooner rather than later.

I have learnt that I have serious issues with my self-esteem that run far deeper than I thought and that the fat was a symptom rather than a main cause of those issues. Now I am thinner I have no such cushion and protection from my reality and I am working my way through my feelings about me.

This is very scary and often makes me want to run away and bury myself headfirst in a pie or a cake. I try very hard not to do this any more because I know it is my insecurities trying to sabotage me. It doesn't always work but I have the presence of mind to recognise it for what it is and the tools to make sure that these incidents remain in isolation and that I can pull things back.

I am not perfect. But for the first time in my life I am not trying to be. This has removed a great deal of self-imposed pressure from my life. I don't know the person I am becoming but I want to get to know her and become at peace with myself. She cannot be any worse than the shell of a person that I used to be.

Really lovely post MLM. Thanks for sharing and a huge well done for your achievements.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

That's fantastic minx well done you! X

i lost almost 2stone between having my daughter in march and the end of may when i joined SW, and since i have lost 1stone 11.5lbs :)

i now fit in a size 16 jean - which i havent done in over 15 years :D

Still 3 stone to go minimum, but - and i cant believe i am saying this - i KNOW i can do it this time, SW actually works and i am ENJOYING IT!!

I've got so much energy now and motiviation and am off anti depressents too. Amazing what losing 20% of your body weight can do for your all round health!

Way to go Minxie!

That was inspirational to say the least!

Didn't know whether to :D or :cry:but being a :cool: dude have decided your inner peace and calm is really something to shout about:p

Steve

TattooedMammy- fab! As Maximus said, inspirational :)

I'd like to share some of my achievements too:
-Last week I bought a pair of size 12 jeans :)
-Today I weighed in and lost 1.5lb, getting me my stone award, after 11 weeks. I don't have huge amounts to lose so I'm pleased with my rate of weightloss.
-I also feel so in control. Last time I did SW I though that every time I had a treat, I'd blown it ad would ruin the rest of the week. This time, I feel so in control, I know that when I have a bit of cake, that yes, it might be over my syns but it is only ONE piece of cake. Nothing to cry over :)
-Also, (and this may be too much info) the weight I regained over the last year started creeping on when I got together with my boyfriend. I got less and less confident. I wasn't at my target before, but I was getting even further away. Now that I've lost most of what I regained, and am fully on track, toned up a bit...I'm more confident :) which seems to have had a big impact on our relationship, emotionally and, er, physically ;)

Generally, feeling very positive :)
And well done everyone else, it's brilliant to read people being so positive :D

I've lost 3st 4lbs so far on my journey - it's been a long and scenic journey, went to class for a while last year then stopped going and took another 6 months before I restarted at home last December with the help of the lovely people on here.

Two weeks ago I went out wearing size 14 jeans for the first time in years. Last week I reached a BMI in the overweight range - I've been obese for about 4 years so was over the moon. Today I put in my stats and I have now lost exactly 20% of my body weight which is AMAZING!!! :D

I still have a way to go and am doing it very slowly - averaging 0.9lb per week but I know that the support on here means I will get there!

Back