Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Well don for still staying TS, that must have been difficult. I'm glad you're feeling a little better hun, enjoy your run, I'm sure it will help clear your head more too :) xx

Thank you Ed...

4.1 mile run in the bag..thank goodness.

now off to have a bath and then catch up on all your wonderful diaries

Hi Shrimp - glad to feel you're feeling better. More like your usual upbeat self!

Thank you Lynne...

been listening to the wonderful David Guetta full blast in the bath. Good job the walls are 18 inches thick...he he

I'm having a bath shortly - think I'll listen to Foo Fighters!

Good call! EnEnjoy one month tomorrow

Glad you are feeling better today.
4.1mile run brilliant. You go girl...

Well done on your run Shrimp hope you enjoy our bath -so glad you are feeling better today X

Have a lovely day shrimp.

Thank you I did x

Hi Shrimp. I hope all goes well tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

Hi Shrimp. I know you might not read this for a while but I hope your operation went well and that you're feeling ok.

I second that hun, Take care and have a speedy recovery xx

Good luck Shrimp :)
I hope it all goes well xxx

Have a speedy recovery. hugs :)

Thank you everyone.....I am back up and about. Went down to have my op at 4.45 yesterday afternoon and I was back at home for 9.15 last night with my eye patch.

to it off this morning and I could see! Thank The Lord.....

i have been a little wobbly and a little sick at times today but that started late this afternoon. I just think it was my brain readjusting. Been told I can't run or bike for 2 weeks:cry:due to the possibility of pressure building in the eye.

i had one shake, 2x bars and a low calorie digestive yesterday...so not to bad, I think.

today 1xbar and 2x shakes...but when I weighed this morning I had not changed. It concerns me that I am not running!? So I plan to walk...I am seeing the doctor tomorrow evening so will ask him direct.

thank you so much for your messages...good to be able to read them with two eyes :thankyou:
p

Hi Shrimp. I'm so pleased your operation went well and it's good to have you back. Don't worry too much about the exercise. 2 weeks isn't long and it's important to make sure you don't damage your eye. You'll soon get back to fitness when you can run again. I'm going up to Northumberland soon to stay with my mum for a few days as she is having a cateract operation.

Well Lynne tell her from me it only took 15 mins...and you can't feel a thing. I am pleased I had it done. She will be able to see straight away once the patch comes off. Is she having one or both eyes done?

She's having one done but will be going back for the other one doing. She's nearly 86!

Back