Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Hope you are having a better day today Shrimp! x

Right back on it today....

shake for bar for lunch.

mushroom omelette for dinner.

45 mins of exercise so far.

bring it on

wow hello determination! at least you exercised. i cannot motivate myself. tomorrow i will!! x

Right back on it today....

shake for bar for lunch.

mushroom omelette for dinner.

45 mins of exercise so far.

bring it on

Well done Shrimp. You can be my mentor!

Ha ha!

but what you all don't know is that I only have tomorrow and then Wednesday through to Saturday I am at a meeting overseas ( on a cruise ship!)... So I really need to be picking the right choices.

that will be a challenge and a half. I am going to take my running things and when I have free time hit the gym.....I have hit the gym every day while I have been away before. Also there are 2 other runners on the trip!

It means weigh in will have to move to Sunday next weekend as I don't get back home Neil Saturday evening. I have been in denial of this trip coming and now I am packing :(

the good news is that as I have lost 9lb everything in my summer wardrobe fits...whoop whoop

Up this morning bright and early as always. Horses done. Liv up. Shake drunk and the first half litre of liquids down.

getting ready for another day at work...loads to do before I go away tomorrow morning.

not sure if it will all get done

Have a nice day at work!

And I want your job getting to go off on cruise ships and all!!!

cor it's alright for some hey? Cruise ships meetings?? lucky thing!
You really are back in the zone aren't you?! well done hun you are an inspiration xx

9 Lb off is brilliant, but I don't know if you're like me, but the clothes fitting is the most exciting part! Cruise for work sounds pretty amazing, hope you can enjoy it around the work parts!!

Hello Ladies

i do have a good job!...and Katmat the trying on of clothes is fantastic. Went into the changing room with 14 and 16 dress ( as because of big boobs need a bigger size) the 14 was great

loving it

Well done Shrimp you are doing great size 14 is amazing I just caught up on your diary you are fab doing all the exercise and running well done you keep up the great work Xx

What sort of work do you do on the cruise ships?

Well done on getting back on it and into a 14. That's fab xx

Lynne...I don't work on cruise ships. My company is having a meeting on the cruise ship. A little different to an office in London!

not that we get to see much where ever we go and to be far I have no idea where it stops as I won't see it. I just know where I get on and then get off. But it will be great and we really get looked after.

That sounds alright! I've never been on a cruise ship just a couple of ferrys in Italy lol.
Oh! I talked to my friend about doing the couch to 5k thing with me when I lose a bit more weight and she said she'd like to try it with me! I'm not sure if she understood what I meant though lol x

Oh my gosh! I tried to do my best while away. Picked what I hoped was the best choice on the menu and no desserts! But the amount of alcohol has been shocking. I was oing to weigh tomorrow but might need to leave it a couple of days to get my head back in the zone.

i had a chat with a good friend while I was away whi is very very slim and asked her how she kept so slim. Her reply was a bit of a light bulb moment. She said it was hard and she had to work at it very day.

when I have lost weight in the pat I have go where I wanted and then "come off my diet"....maybe the answer for me is that I will be always on a diet, to keep my weight off.

Just put it behind you. It's unrealistic to stick strictly to a diet when you are away. I agree that getting and staying thin are ongoing tasks but you still have to have a bit of relaxation every so often. (I'll be indulging - like you, within reason - on my birthday next Thursday and when I go to London on 28th May) but for the rest of the time until I go to America it will be TS 100%
Starting serious exercise tomorrow too!

Lynne you must have a good time on your birthday!....when are you off to America?
and good luck with your training tomorrow...let me know how it goes

Loving watching Eurovision...everyone is eating milka and I have said NO

Well done you! I too feel I'll have to watch what I eat forever to keep the weight off! Ohh if only I had the genes of my brother and sister who are stick insects and eat whatever they like and never gain a ounce!! Just not fair is it!!

Back