Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Take your emotions to the horses and not to food! Good luck today x

Sounds like you have a difficult day ahead. I hope you manage to cope. Turning to food isn't the answer. Try to stick to 100% TS.

Stock to my shakes and bar but had to put people at risk of redundancy!

not a nice feeling

I'm so sorry. It isn't nice having to do that sort of thing. Most of us are in a diffficult situation job wise. It is really difficult working in the public sector. We've managed so far by not replacing people as they leave but it looks like things will get worse before they improve. Well done on staying on track. The diet is often the first thing to go when handling emotional situations.

My trigger for food is on an evening if I have nothing to do.

that is why I like to run on an evening

Evenings are really hard after you've had your last meal!

Thank god it's Friday!
loads to do

Hope you have a good day. I'll be going out for my 7 mile walk shortly then it will be back home to get ready to go through to Dewsbury where I'm staying overnight with a friend because I'm running a workshop at a conference that starts at 8.30 am tomottow mornig - ugh! At least it finishes at 1.00pm. Back to work Monday - shame in this lovely weather!

Good day thank you Lynne.
hope you enjoy your time in Dewsbury and tomorrow morning.

it always think it is a shame going back to work when you have been on holiday!

i am off to Southampton at 0615 tomorrow morning with work to see a new ship Royal Princess. Kate Middleton is naming it next week. Then on Sunday morning I am traveling up to
london to meet OH and Liv for 2 days. Liv and I are going to the Capital Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.

i now need to have my bath and pack.... Not even thought about of tonight and can't eat yet as just got back from a 7 mile run

You sound like you are doing well Shrimp :)

Omg 7mile jog really. you are doing great lady. well done you.

OMG a 7 mile run!!!!! Wish I was that fit. I hope you enjoyed Southampton and have a wonderful time in London - don't forget to give Robbie my love!

Hope you are having a good time.
Missing your posts.

What lovely messages to come back to! You are all so brilliant.
i had a great time thank you and I will post a message all about it tomorrow.

can't post for long tonight as I have a million things to do and I will catch up on everyone's diaries tomorrow also.

did weigh in Saturday morning before I left for Southampton and it was a STS :break_diet:

Glad you had a fab time Shrimp :)
A sts is better than a gain :)

:)It's is Marge but since then I have a 2lb damage to sort out (from being in London). The plan is to sort that out this week!

It will be gone soon Shrimp :)
Just keep at it :D
Not long till goal :D

Hi Shrimp. Glad you had a good time and hope you enjoyed the concert. I'm sure you'll soon lose that 2lb!

Oh the concerns was fab. I am in love with Wil.i.Am he is fantastic. The Saturdays and Robbie Williams where shocking. We left before Robbie finished his set.

on Monday we queued for tickets for the Bowie exposition at the V&A..wow! Worth every penny. Then off to the Tower of London and walked from there to the Globe theatre. So I did have at least some exercise.

back to reality trying to fit everything like shopping etc. woman's work is never done!

I love Bowie. First saw him in my teens at the Mayfair in Newcastle before he was mega famous. He got carried round on the audience's shoulders!

Back