Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Right! Sat having my breakfast of a shake.

and tonight I have a plan to run a minimum of 4 miles..I might get Liv to ride her pony at the same time

You pair are smashing it up at the moment - well done both of you!

10 mile run - wowsers :)

I had abscess tooth followed by bad back so only managed 1 run yesterday whilst on hol for 40mins. I am now up to 2min45 on the plank. 3min is mine today!!

Wow its good to be back!! x

Good afternoon Shrimp. I'm sticking to walking! :D Hope you're having a good one xx

You pair are smashing it up at the moment - well done both of you!

10 mile run - wowsers :)

I had abscess tooth followed by bad back so only managed 1 run yesterday whilst on hol for 40mins. I am now up to 2min45 on the plank. 3min is mine today!!

Wow its good to be back!! x
Sounds painful...look after yourself x

Good afternoon Shrimp. I'm sticking to walking! :D Hope you're having a good one xx
Walking is really good...and just doing exercise is great for health

Had a well and truly **** day in work!...but it will get sorted!

just been out for a run and only did 2.75 miles but it was the best! As Liv said she would come with me so we ran as far as she wanted to go! Not bad that I am fitter than my 12 year old!

It shows there is life in the old dog...as I am 49!

I am so shattered tonight!

i want my bed......please

Ha ive started at the gym this week shrimp. Been twice already!!
Bed and sleep sound fab x

Well done...that is great that you have got there twice.

when do you plan to go next? X

The little bit that went on yesterday came off overnight back to 10.4.8lb

come on I can get to the 9's

The nines aren't too far away now! You can do it! I'm so impressed with your running schedule. I ran a half marathon a few years ago and haven't run since. I attend dance classes twice maybe 3 times a week so I'm going to dance my socks off tonight to make me feel like I've really burned some fat off, lol.

Need to kick those legs high.

off out running now

Your doing fab Shrimp and good on you for getting out for a run.

I've recently joined the gym in the hope of building my fitness levels back up. I did go for a 20 min swim last night and the night before we all went for a family bike ride. The first time we've been able to do this since my boy had his stabilisers removed (he's just 4). We managed 3 miles before his little legs were getting weary. I love exercise when I'm back in the zone and really like classes at the gym.

Hope you had a good run

Your doing fab Shrimp and good on you for getting out for a run.

I've recently joined the gym in the hope of building my fitness levels back up. I did go for a 20 min swim last night and the night before we all went for a family bike ride. The first time we've been able to do this since my boy had his stabilisers removed (he's just 4). We managed 3 miles before his little legs were getting weary. I love exercise when I'm back in the zone and really like classes at the gym.

Hope you had a good run
Thanks for dropping by....I love exercise too. It has taken me a couple of years to enjoy running. Now I am in the zone! I am running a half marathon next month (the GNR). So exercise is just starting to take over my life.

What I have found is that the fitness bug catches on. When I started no one I knew in my village ran. Now all my close friends and more do. My friends all say I inspired them...but for the last 2 years I have been between 11.3 and 12 stone when running, this year I wanted everything to be different. Like I said in my first post 'if I really wanted to be a certain size I could be' I just wanted it enough. So training going well touch wood and getting thinner than I really thought possible. I might not be 9 stone by the time I go to Mexico but I will be by GNR and it will stay off this time.

good luck on your journey and keep in touch

Been out and ran 5 miles in less than an hour. And had to stop to pick a fly out of my eye. Really pleased

Tuesday 2.7 miles
Thursday 5 miles

i think a little 2.7 run after shopping tomorrow night

Well done on all that running Shrimp you really are an inspiration when it comes to the exercise and running of all things I don't know how you do it - you are doing so great Xx

Well done on all that running Shrimp you really are an inspiration when it comes to the exercise and running of all things I don't know how you do it - you are doing so great Xx
Thanks Tigs....I am running for 2 charities and I don't want to let them down.

WI today and 1lb off....4lb to go and I'll be in the 9's

Back