Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

That's fantastic shrimp! Those 9s will be yours in no time :) xxx

9s 9s 9s

Fingers x

Just remembered...the last time I was hovering around 10st I was 21yrs old

Soo nearly there shrimp so keep going xx

well done Shrimp - I'm the same, can't remember being in the 10's in my adult life!! Feels good though and have to say I'm not finding it too hard at the mo.

9,9,9's :D x

Thank you everyone.

i had a wobbly turn tonight and had to eat carbs. I was on the yard mucking out my horses with Liv when I came over all dizzy and felt I was going to pass out. I was all hot and sweaty. This would just not pass... 45 minutes later after a drink and carbs I started to come round.

Hope I am not coming down with something.....maybe just warn out as I have been tired for the last two weeks

Funny you mention it but I had a dizzy spell last night and one tonight. Last night was after some very vigorous dancing but tonight was when I went to get water out of the fridge. I have slightly low blood pressure anyway and have been known to faint in my younger days but think it's diet related this time. Hope you're feeling better that's the main thing!!

Oh I do feel better thank you. I have high blood pressure and I am on tablets. I have been wondering if I need to check that the level is still right with losing the weight.

we will have to be careful!

I checked in my running books last night and it does talk about similar issues if your blood sugars drop to low when exercising and that carbs will put them back in...so thank goodness I had a few.

i may have to have a few carbs today anyway as I am going for my big run tonight +10 miles with a bit of luck

Wow! Into the 10's sounds amazing! I'm a few lbs away from size 10 I think! Inspired to be good this weekend now though- thank you! Good luck all xx

Wow! Into the 10's sounds amazing! I'm a few lbs away from size 10 I think! Inspired to be good this weekend now though- thank you! Good luck all xx
Koo koo you are so slim already...well done to you

I have had a great day so far.

Liv and I rode our horses this morning, and it was lovely, if not a bit on the breezy side. Then we went into Durham as I had promised to take her rowing on the river. So spent an hour rowing, good for the upper body strength. Now I am lying in the bed for 5 mins before I go out for my big run....will I get to the 13 miles?

Thank you...thank you..

just back from running 13 miles!!:D

i can't believe it...I did not think we would make it but Jemma and I pushed on!

now need a long hot bath because I really smell

Wow what amazing distance you've run! Well done.

Im not a runner by any standard but I'm just about to restart the couch to 5k programme. I found that really helped me last time so I'm attempting it again.

Very inspirational reading through the diaries on here - it's what keeps me going.

Hulllou...that is how I started (couch to 5k) it's great.

i agree we all get inspiration and motivation from each other...we anyone is down everyone else offers support.

i am now going to put an illegal amount of deep heat on my legs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 43
That me on the right....we are smiling on the outside but the pain within .....!

Forgot to say that's after running 13 miles so I look like a clip!

Ha ha. Fab photo and the smiling through the pain is to be expected.

Hope the deep heat helps the achey muscles.

Back