Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Plym...I am taking a couple of days off each week. This time last year I was on holiday and could not train for a week and it knackered my training up. Be careful of that knee

Fiona....we all start somewhere. Keep going at your own speed.

thanks Tigs

Tuesday 3.7 miles.
no running today as I have been working over here for 9 hours...while the family have been sitting in the Sunday

Still doing great shrimp x

Thanks Marge x.

Thursday 4.3 miles in the gym...drank over a litre of water as sweat dripping (because of humidity)... Not a nice thought, I know

You're doing fab shrimp xx

Bit bad this morning...I had French toast from breakfast! Think tomorrow I will have porridge and eggs.

went to the beach but the sky's opened and the rain came down...so back to the room. Now just waiting to go to my spa appointment. It would be great if this was a normal day! This time next week ill be back at work :cry:

but still got a few days left with nice things planned :eek:

signing off as afternoon planned in the spa with my beautiful daughter (this is our GIRLY treat every holiday at least one afternoon of pampering without dad) we did ask if he wanted to come...but the answer was no

Shrimp, that sound fabulous, a wee spa afternoon :D
Enjoy :D

And French toast :drool:
You are still running, so you enjoy your French toast. It is your holiday :D

Thank you Marge x

Been to the gym again today another 6 miles!

diet might be out the window until next Wednesday but the exercise has continued

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Love the girly spa treat xx

Monday went for 3 mile run...

Hiya Shrimp, hope you're well and having a fab time xx

Giggle arrived home this morning not weighed yet but back on the shakes already x

Giggle arrived home this morning not weighed yet but back on the shakes already x

Well done! It normally takes me ages to feel human again after a long haul flight, so it normally entails comfort food - take away chocolate etc :)

Welcome back shrimp :)
I hope the scales give you a lovely surprise after your hard work whilst away :)

Ahh welcome home and as Lil says, well done for getting back on the shakes already!! Hope the scales are kind to you xx

Wow can't believe you are back already. Seems really quick, yes I hope the scales are kind but with all the hard work you have put in while you were away it won't be as bad as it could have been. X

Thank you everyone....I do feel like I have put on loads!....will see tomorrow. Did WS today

Holiday damage 6lb on.....10st 8lb.

the plan get that off in the next 10 days!

focused......

Back