Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Good afternoon Shrimp, hope it's a good one for you xx
It has been thank you.

i have had today off from exercise as I have worked out for the last 4 days.

i am off work next week for the kids holidays so I booked a night away in Edinburgh for Halloween ... Including first day at the Dungeons, a ghost tour on the evening and Mary's Kings close the following day...there won't be one ghost residing in Edinburgh that we won't know about in the end...

does anyone have a recommendation form somewhere for dinner on either royal mile or grass market area?

It has been thank you.

i have had today off from exercise as I have worked out for the last 4 days.

i am off work next week for the kids holidays so I booked a night away in Edinburgh for Halloween ... Including first day at the Dungeons, a ghost tour on the evening and Mary's Kings close the following day...there won't be one ghost residing in Edinburgh that we won't know about in the end...

does anyone have a recommendation form somewhere for dinner on either royal mile or grass market area?

How bizarre !!
We just booked a night in Edinburgh 2 days ago too. But its not until December :)
We are booked for afternoon tea, but I have no other clues where to go, or what to do. The manfriend loves all that ghosty stuff too, so I may book us something along those lines as well.
I will also watch with interest any replies you get to your question :p

What types of food do you like shrimp? There's a gorgeous Indian restaurant named the Bombay bicycle club, it's amazing but normally very busy so you'd have to book. Xxx

Good afternoon Shrimp. Your planned trip to Edinburgh sounds fantastic.

Hope you're having a good day xx

What types of food do you like shrimp? There's a gorgeous Indian restaurant named the Bombay bicycle club, it's amazing but normally very busy so you'd have to book. Xxx
Carrie Ste and I love anything...Liv is fussy but we always get something. Thank you for this. I will have a look at it x

How bizarre !!
We just booked a night in Edinburgh 2 days ago too. But its not until December :)
We are booked for afternoon tea, but I have no other clues where to go, or what to do. The manfriend loves all that ghosty stuff too, so I may book us something along those lines as well.
I will also watch with interest any replies you get to your question :p

How funny!

i will keep you posted next week on the spooks!

Morning Shrimp, hope you're well. Have a fab weekend. Looking forward to hearing about the spooks! :hide::eek::D xx

Morning Shrimp, hope you're well. Have a fab weekend. Looking forward to hearing about the spooks! :hide::eek::D xx
GP your post made me laugh. 2 days to be scared!

Hi Shrimp. Hope you enjoyed yourself in Edinburgh.

Good afternoon Shrimp, hope you had fun. What were the spooks like? xx

Hi Ladies.

we all had a great time on our 2 day break with the ghosts in Edinburgh...came home slept one night in my own bed then off to Cyprus via Glasgow from Saturday until 2 o'clock this morning...feel like I drank a bottle of peach schnapps every nigh...and only slept 3 or 4 hours every night...I looked like the living dead today in work.

terrified to go on the scales this morning...now thinking I need to order some shakes to rewind the damage before next night out in early December?

what do you think?

See what the scales say first and then make your decision! Sounds like you had a good time and since it was only for a few days the damage shouldn't be too bad!

Good afternoon Shrimp. Glad you enjoyed Edinburgh, what was the damage? xx

Oh! The damage is 10st 4lb....so not happy. Had loads of bad food today so tomorrow yet another fresh start. I have ordered a box of 50 for 50 so hoping it arrives ASAP!?

back to running and dieting tomorrow...but at least I have caught up in my sleep over the weekend.

how are you doing?

Hi Shrimp, just had a look at your latest posts, you mentioned running? Just wondered if you found it helps speed up the weight loss? Thanks :D hope you have a fab restart tomorrow

Hiya Shrimp. 10 4 isn't too shabby, you'll soon get in those 9s :)

I'm doing ok thanks, I haven't stayed 100% true to Exante these past few days though as I'm finding some food is helping my tummy pain at the mo.
But so long as I don't put on any weight, I'll be happy to get to goal a bit later than I wanted. As long as the tummy pain goes, it really does knock me for six and I have a pretty high pain threshold.

Hope you've had a good weekend xx

Back