Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Today I have been really busy and managed just one packet for breakfast and mussels for dinner at 210 calories. Weigh in tomorrow morning lets see what the scales say....especially when it's TOTM

Good luck shrimp :)

Well jumped on the scales and guess what........they said 10st 7lb 2oz

come on me...I can get below 10.7 over the next few days

Aaaah ur so jammy! Wish I was that weight! How long you been doing exante and what was ur start weight? Xx ps well done

Well done Shrimp!

Aaaah ur so jammy! Wish I was that weight! How long you been doing exante and what was ur start weight? Xx ps well done
On and off since a year last march. Got down to 10.1 for my holidays last August then hovered around 10.4 for a while. The weight started to creep on since Christmas and I ended up over 11st when I got back from holiday at the end of May. I just need to get a grip. My stats on the right are correct. So I started 11st 11lb..but I'm onlu 5foot 2 inches so every pound shows. I always want to get to a BMI of 25 but struggle with the last few pounds.

You'll get there Shrimp. I need to get a grip too!

Well done Shrimp. On the weight & on gaining an admirer lol x

Well jumped on the scales and guess what........they said 10st 7lb 2oz

come on me...I can get below 10.7 over the next few days

Yes, you can!

Hope you have a good day today!

Had a great day today including riding the horses and shopping in Metro Centre.

porridge for breakfast.
mcD's kids fish finger meal for lunch (about 400 calories)
and don't need my dinner packet of Exante yet.

ordered more meals and shakes..have you seen they are only 91p?

I've got enough packs to last me a year I'm sure! Well done for today Shrimp. I'm not doing bad today. Have done 10000 steps and had 2 packs. Just about to have my third.

Lynne...that's brilliant.

still no sign of finding and outfit for your royal visit?

I'll probably just wear something I've already got in the wardrobe.

I do that most of the time. X

Wowzers! You little stunner! Pics are amazing and you look absolutely gorgeous! Whit whoo! Well done on weight loss! Lower 10s are yours sooooon xxx

Back