Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Fab pics gorgeous lady. Sorry re' the redundancies and well done for not turning to food xx

Well I'm back on it again tomorrow. It's funny but all the hard work and worry for my team did not turn me to food even being away at conference for 4 days with work, did not make me turn to food...but I do have a story about food at the conference.

but what has made me turn to food and put a couple of pounds on is someone that has made me unhappy and let me down in a relationship...the minute I felt hurt, abandonment and heart ache I turned to food!! Maybe I have now found my true trigger to putting on weight. Now I need to sort these emotions in my head.

anyway the food at conference...on the first night I went to the buffet for my starter and had a couple of spoons fulls that covered about a quarter of the plate. One of my larger ladies had a true mountain of food on the plate and spotted my open mouth with shock. My main course again filled just over a quarter of my plate but was very carefully selected, the same lady went up and got another plate stacked high. I could not believe she finished both and had desert. It made me think if I ever did that when I was my 14/16? And I can't remember. It made me realise how important portion control is...I ate every meal until I started to feel full and stopped!

I hope you are doing well shrimp :)

Sorry to hear you are feeling unhappy Shrimp.

How has today been x

Doing fine thank you Ladies. Managing to stay between 1200 and 1600 calories a day. So weight seems to be stable. Need to crack on and either run on the treadmill more or drop the calories xxx

Hiya Shrimp. Good to read you're managing to maintain and be aware of portion sizes. Oh and recognising when you felt full. xx

Thanks GP x

I have had a great week for weight loss (down to 9.8) but it is purely because I have not eaten. I have been in a very low place due to mega stress at home. So really it's been the week from hell.

i now seem to be turning a corner....but need to keep the weight off.

i have eaten a lot more today ... I'm on 1700 calories and haven't felt sick...so must be turning a corner

Oh no, I hope this week is a better one for you Shrimp.

You are below target now then ?? x

Thanks Susie...yes I am below target. I still want to lose a little more but don't want to reset my target. I am happy where I am and don't want the extra stress of pushing myself to lose I hope I am making sense?!

eaten 1100 calories today and taken 15k steps...due to running for 32 minutes on the treadmill

I went to my staff doo on Sunday evening wearing a little French Connection dress. A lot of my staff there had not seen me for ages and not in a party dress...the comments were amazing. They were shocked at how I looked in a good way...it really gave me a lift

Going to WI tomorrow but not sure how it will go. Took my mum out for dinner last night, for her birthday and then had a take out tonight. I have to say only ate half of both! And had only 300-350 calories on both days before dinner.

Going to WI tomorrow but not sure how it will go. Took my mum out for dinner last night, for her birthday and then had a take out tonight. I have to say only ate half of both! And had only 300-350 calories on both days before dinner.

Well, it shouldn't be too bad then :)
Good luck :)

Thanks Marge

WI came in at STS...so I am pleased with that

Been to Brighton for 3 days and have eaten a lot more than normal and drunk a lot of wine. Now need a few days detox before the weekend

Back