***shrinking December*** join in now for support

So you've stopped WW now yeah and doing SS again? How fab about the dress. When are you ordering it? Good luck with day one of SS. You'll do fab I'm sure xxx

Hey... Shanny. Nice to have you. Was missing you. Good luck for the restart. Rem to report this eve ;)
xx

Hiya guys ive given up on ww for NOW! the small loose are rubbish.
Im going to order the dress next weekend, plus im back from town went into River island and so happy with myself im back with my new Boyfriend jeans size 12R prefect fit.!wooohooo.

Ive had my second shake today. x

Hey brill shanny. I was also in town n river island do have some nice stuff in just now. Im gonna wait till i get a little smaller though. x

Well i'm here to say i've remained on plan today despite the fact that i threw boiling porridge all down my leg this morning. its badly burnt, blistered and sore. the painkillers made me really sick all day and slept loads. it was a big shock and my leg looks hideous.

i've not really been able to eat. had a cd bar earlier and just had a chicken breast/on 810. only managed 1lt of water so far but trying my best. what a nightmare.

great start to my positive day :) i'm ok but housebound as i can't cover these burns.

hope you've all had a better day than me :)

hugs xxx

Last edited:
Oh, Sunshine, you poor soul! That sounds horrible. Must have hurt/still be hurting like hell! Hugs to you!

I've done ok today - more coffee and less water than I'd like but will deal with that tomorrow.

Anyway, off to bed with me I think.

Take care Shrinks. Speak tomorrow xxx

Morning Shrinklies,

Sorry i couldnt jump on here last night there was an accident on the M25, 16 mile tail back so we had to detour across London to get home from Chessington. It took us 3 hours :cry:We didnt get home til gone 9 and was all soooooo tired all i could think about was my bed :4635:.

We all had such a good day but its exhausting to say the least, we must have walked for miles. It was really busy but the kids loved it

:welcome: ziggy glad to have you on board

Sunshine: OMG how painful i hope you are ok. Have you seen anyone about the burn? Is it going to heal ok? ((bug huggs))) coming right at you xx

Shanny: welcome back to SS hun and congrats on fitting into the sixe 12 jeans hun. i cant wait to get into 12's again.

CDC is back from holiday and i was supposed to get weighed this morning but i have changed it to next Tuesday rather the get weighed today and then again next Tues. Im not expecting a huge loss due to the hiccups at the beginning of the week. As long as i am 100% until next Tuesday im hoping for a little loss.

Im taking my eldest to see Harry potter at the cinema this afternoon. I need an exra week off of work to get over this week i think. The kids have worn me out completely bless them :)

FFBT Please keep the quotes coming, they keep me going throughout the day

Love to all xxxx

Morning all...

First of all Im so sorry i wasnt on last night to report my day. I had a really busy afternoon and then eve was busy in the kitchen. I thought i'll come on once i put my daughter to sleep which was 8pm but to my surprize i fell asleep with her and didnt realize until i woke up to go to the loo at 2am. Hubby thought i must have been really tired so he didnt wake me up. I didnt even have my last shake, so this morning when i woke up i was starving. Ah well... at least i got some proper sleep and felt more fresh this morning when my daughter woke me up at 6.45.

Sunshine... How are you feeling now hun? What a nightmare. Hope you managed to get it checked. Sounds so so sore. Poor you. Really wasnt wanting a start like this were you? Big hugs and dont feel down hun. Hope you feel better soon. :hug99:

Hey thelma... I didnt quite manage 3ltrs yesterday either. I only had 2, but hopefully today might be able to hit 3 as Ive already had 1ltr :) Lets give it a go...eh?

Well, seems as it was a little quiet last night as not much people wer on. Hope the thread is more active today. Lets all give it our best. Stay strong n 100%.

Happy Cding.
x

I was thinking of ideas to keep us motivated this morning. We are all quite competitive people so i was thinking maybe having a little competition between us with weekly losses. We could give the winner a title for the week like Queen of the CD. Each week we have to try and knock the winner from their title? What do you all think? xxx

God i am sooooooo tried, i can barely keep my eyes open..... i need to sleep lol xxx

FOOD MENTIONED!!!

Dieters Prayer

Lord, my soul is ripped with riot
incited by my wicked diet.
"We are what we eat," said a wise old man!
And, Lord, if that's true, I'm a garbage can !

I want to rise on Judgment Day, that's plain,
But, at my present weight, I'll need a crane.
So grant me strength, that I may not fall
Into the clutches of cholesterol !

At margarine I'll never mutter
For the road to hell is paved with butter.
And cream is cursed, and cake is awful,
And Satan lurks in every waffle !

Give me this day my daily slice,
But cut it thin and toast it twice.
I beg upon my dimpled knees,
Deliver me from jujubes please !

And when my days of dieting are done,
And my war with Snickers bars is won,
Let me stand with the heavenly throng,
In a shining robe...size seven, long !

I can do it, Lord, if You'll show to me,
The virtues of lettuce and celery.
Teach me the evil of mayonnaise...
Of pasta a la Milanaise, potatoes a la Lyonnaise...
And crisp-fried chicken from the south ...
Lord, if you love me... shut my mouth !

:)

Love it, Love it ,Love it!!!!! FFBT that is so good :) xxxx

i have just looked at the local cinema to find out Harry Potter is 2 and 1/2 hours long :( can i sit there for 2.5 hours? I will have to stck match sticks in my eyes to keep them open lol lol

On a more serious note.... Todays quote:

"I shall shape my future.
Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own.
I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me.
Or I can be lost in the maze.
My choice. My responsbility.
Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."

Hey dione...sorry, didnt mean to ignore you... was just doin the quotes for today.

I can imagine...you must be knackered. What time is the film showing? Are you into harry potter? If not maybe you could just sleep through it ;)

So you enjoyed chessington. We were thinking of going aswell. Do you think my 2 yr old will enjoy it??? or is it more for older kids?

Competition is a good idea...but do you think it'll work, as we're all on different plans. Not fair for an 810 competing against an ss. What you say?

Back