shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Hope you have a good down day today, hope all is okay xxx

THanks Emily we have had the best day, foodwise I am still on track as a dd today, we have just got in the kids have had the best time playing at the garden centre they had a puppeteer there today as well as little electric scooters for them to play on, I was able to sit and catch up with 2 of my old school friends and their children as well as my daughter.
am sat with a nice coffee before I start everyones dinner.

Just a quickie, today I have had:
Free from raspberry jelly
Free from grapefruit jelly
3x coffee
Mussels salad
Total 489 calories

Sounds like a really great day Kay, enjoy the rest of ur evening and ur UD tomorrow xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay, I've just read parts of your diary and so sad to read about your brother in law :(

Hope your daughter also comes round but sometimes we just need to earn these things. My mum is quite a chilled out person yet I still felt the need to rebel and don't understand why I did. I finally came to the realisation that mums do know best and am now accepting her wisdom a little more than I used to!

Diet wise, you seem to be doing great on JUDDD and did great on your vlcd before too. Good on you sweetie x

Morning hun xxxx

Hey faith thankyou,
Yes I am doing ok had a chat with sis last night she is still at my mums they sat and told the children so she was in a bit of a mess,
cant really go there but thats a whole other story.
I know daughter is safe that's the main thing but because of this so many people have turned against her, she won't even talk its like she has gone on the defensive , but if that's where she wants to be who am i to stop her i will still be here gosh i was a right little minx for my poor family.
Any ways at last my up day, had had lush coffee made for me this morning by daughter , will be getting reading to go swimming this afternoon,
Hi stef lovely x

Oh dear today I have had:

Maple and pecan danish

Egg mayonaise sandwhich
Handful original Doritos
Some cadburys fruit and nut

BBQ ribs x2
chips
Beans

Cornetto

Total cals 2175 and I feel stuffed to pop.

Woohooo great up day!! Sounds good :D

U lookin forward to ur DD?

What day are u weighing in now? Xxxx

Hey hun how are you? nice to see you managing your food so well. And I am so ahving a maple and pecan danish on Sat. mmmm mmm

Good shout passionflower, I really didn't want to have one at first I bought them premade from the farm shop as daughters wanted them but once I had baked I just couldn't resist, although I left the chocolate twists alone, I had alot of high fat foods yesterday even if they were low calorie, I dont want to get into that habit.
Am having a good dd so far I have only had a Yakult, have got a cup a soup for lunch and will have chicken salad later as we are treating kids to KFC tonight.
Hubby is taking me say for the weekend to the cotswolds , can't believe I have never been, will have to do alot of walking as we will be eating out all weekend. Am so looking forward to it, also son and daughter will be spoilt rotten at my I laws whilst I am away.

Daughter has just bought me my favourite cadburys whole nut, damn!!!
I have never been the kind of gal to eat one square and put the rest in the fridge but thats what I have done, now I wish I hadn't and saved the lot until tomorrow , oh well it will go down a treat on our drive tomorrow minus one square.

cable said:
Daughter has just bought me my favourite cadburys whole nut, damn!!!
I have never been the kind of gal to eat one square and put the rest in the fridge but thats what I have done, now I wish I hadn't and saved the lot until tomorrow , oh well it will go down a treat on our drive tomorrow minus one square.

I'm an all or nothing girl usually so bravo to you for just having a square! X

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Ohhhh that sounds lovely Kay u deserve a break!
In gonna look tonight on the net of there's any cheap late weekends away available for us.

Well done you to only having one square!! Xxxx

Yes I dont blame you stef, we are going to go away next Friday too til the Monday with the kids, son wants to go to that activity hotel thats in Devon we haven't decided yet what to do, if I got to choose 3 nights in Spain would do it, looks like I gave to wait until October til we go abroad we are either going to Malta or turkey haven't decided yet .
Dd still going good :)

Ohhh sounds good!!

Ahhhh love turkey and would love to go Malta I was originally gonna get married there :D

Glad DDs going good!!

Were sat watching batman with treats out m&ms, smarties, haribo hmmm im trying staying away xxx

Aw nice one, we been sat in all day, didn't go swimming in the end it just looks to grotty out there.
Daughter didn't go hone in the end she has decided to stay the weekend, shame we won't be here but the rabbit will get fed, maybe I could talk her into staying another week ;).
Tummys rumbling!!!

Massive balls up!!! :(
Today I have had:
Square cadburys chocolate
Cup of soup
2 x chicken thighs KFC, hangs head in shame....
Total calories. 609
will I be ok if I just cut tomorrows calls by 200???

Back