shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Hey so sorry to hear you're feeling unwell. :(

Are you off the methotrexate if your liver bloods came back high? I was on mtx when I was 19 and my liver enzymes came back high. They weren't willing to take the chance of keeping me on them at such a young age so had to go onto other drugs. It's a big ******* having to take all that crap, and I hate that ur suffering with that horrible old condition :(

just take it easy and look after yourself xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

thanks ladies, not good, i have just been on fruit shakes and soup at the moment, hanna i'm not on the mtx my the nurse said to stop it as soon as i was having these symptons again. (not a bad thing) dieting or up and dd are not my priority at the moment, have a scan in the morning so will be back on in the afternoon , and hopefully concentrate on getting my waistline down in size as soon as possible by doing a fortnight of shakes.
and no i will be told to go back on the mtx as i have had high enzymes before hanna, it ended with me getting an infected gallbladder, i'm sure thery dont know what they are doing half the time as the drs or hospital never communicate,
xxx

Ahhhh hope u get some answers tomorrow hun.
I have to keep re-sending samples as I have to many white and red cells and don't have any symtoms either, I'm going for a scan in October, let me know how it goes xxxx

P.s parcel sent yeaterday xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes i forgot you have been having trouble too, do you have pain in your kidney area stef? its absolutley agony even walking slowly it hurts like a painful stitch.
i will let you know how i get on, i just want to get it over and done with now, it must seem i am always moaning on here lol, if they see anything will they tell me or do i have to wait to see my dr its always a waiting game isnt it. i am so impatient.

have just had a glass of v8 i forgot how yummy that is, thanks to pauline for mentioning it in an earlier post.

I get the odd twinge now and then, nothing like the pain ur in though. Yeah it is waiting game how annoying they can't just give results there and then grrrr!!!

What's v8? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its a juice in a tin or large carton made of vegetables, I love it ice cold, its very filling and alsogood if you are a bit bunged up lol.

Had ribs for tea tonight, daughter made an appearance which was nice I hadn't seen her since ladt Friday, my friend who owns a salon has just given her a job.

Had some really bad news my cousins daughter who is only 23 is in intensive care with her crohns her bowel had got so infected they have now removed it all permanently, everything is all doom and gloom at the moment, poor thing its not looking good. :(

Makes me wonder if all this moaning I do about my body I should look at the bigger picture!!!

Veg in a tin!? How strange lol

ooooh ribs sound fab, Im not a fan but OH loves them!!

Oh dear sorry to heaar about your cousins daughter :( Very sad news xxx

I always think to myself oh im moaning about my life look at such a bodys, but then we are only human, everyone goes through tought times, some harder than others but its still going to affect us, big hugs, ur going through it at the moment i hope it starts getting better soon xxx

Had scan , am so confused, it shows my kidneys are ok, they said I have scar tissue and lesions on my bowel in the area its painful!!! So crohns has reared its ugly head again I have been so.lucky since may, so its back to the Drs next week as I cant go on with this pain :(

Have only had a coffee and a fig so far today I have gone mad on them.

Only just catching up on your Diary and I am so sorry to hear you are not well hun, I really hope they can sort you out soon and that your cousin pulls through bless her big hugs to you hun xxxx

Thanks jo, I'm hoping no news is good news as haven't heard anything since yesterday afternoon .

Am just going to carry on as normal pain permitting now I know its not my kidneys, so on to a shake diet for a fortnight from tomorrow, it will give my bowel a break too. I will stay here as I will be juddding straight after.

Me " darling will you just feel my stomach where it hurts I'm sure its swollen"

Hubbie "ok, actually you won't like this but its the flattest and slimmest its been in months"

Me :)

cable said:
Me " darling will you just feel my stomach where it hurts I'm sure its swollen"

Hubbie "ok, actually you won't like this but its the flattest and slimmest its been in months"

Me :)

High five to the hubby! :D

P x

Woohoo. Wish mine would say something like that.

I'm not but I am so relieved its notmy kidneys faith, will just wait and see what my dr says next week.

am at my I laws at the moment, have had a fig for breakfast, am cutting all gluton out now see if this improves my pain.

Had some wine last night that went down a treat, I met 2 girlfriends and went clubbing, was so nice I haven't been out in so long, alcohol also numbs pain, woke up feeling ok, am now off to I laws for a lush roast dinner, will be nice as daughter no 2 will be joining us today.

Glad you had a nice night last night. Hope you had a good time with your inlaws :) xx

Back