shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

it was nice had a big roast dinner, then after dessert i started vomiting and just couldnt stop, we had to stay there until i thought it was ok to get in the car and get home, luckily we only live about 15 minutes away, i have been in bed since, i dont know if i have a bug, if its something to do with this pain, or because of the wine last night???
hopefully i will feel better tomorrow,
so in all today all i have had is a hot chocolate hubby made me.

Oh god I hope youre feeling better now! I've had times like that and it was down to a hormone imbalance, most recently was a couple of weeks ago, I'd be vomitting for hours on end. Always had it when meant to be on TOTM. Hopefully its passed now but if not I'll get myself to the doctor or A&E incase its anything more sinister.

xx

feeling fine today, but hubby woke up and was ill so that explains it must be a bug, have just had my first shake of the day, and a peach, i am not going to go in to ketosis as i will be having fruit too, but it should still see some lbs drop off.
wrapping up some parcels i sold on ebay yesterday and 2 dolls so thats all good, i just really dont want to leave the house to go to the post office in this weather, i have to remind myself its all exercise.

Ah at least you know it was just a bug and nothing more sinister! Hope your OH feels better soon lol, I'm avoiding going out in this weather too only if I really need to, I'm being that lazy that I'm getting electricity on the way to pick little one up, no sooner as it looks really bad out there. Meant to be raining until Friday here :/ Spose its been a long time coming really! Oh yeah you will def see the weight come off, when I did CS your snacks could of been fruit if you wanted instead of yoghurt so the weight will still budge xx

So.much for my first day on shakes, and being gluten free for 2 weeks, daughter no 2 popped in to see me at lunchtime and wouldn't take no for an answer that she was doing lunch as I need it, so we both had a lush seeded bread tuna mayo and spring onion sandwhich, to be honest it was the nicest sandwich I have ever had. Brownie points for daughter :)

Morning kay, blimey what a crappy time ur having! I hope things start picking up dramatically soon for you, that butty sounds amazing, bet its done u the world of good! Ive had shakes before and stayed out of ketosis having fruit etc and all was fine.

any plans today?

p.s loving the new pic and loving you going out for abit of clubbing ;)

xxx

Has been a bit, am feeling ok today so fingers crossed, just had to ring Drs as son got sore throat again, I dont usually take him for just that but because he gets it so often they want to see him everytime so they can put in to get his tonsils out.
Got nothing planned today but some housework and painting so a nice quiet day just the way I like it.

My lovely hubbie went shipping with daughter no 3 last night and bought everything gluten free, so its not just me now the while house will be eating like it, he's in my hero at the moment hehe.

Stef I loved my night out, my legs aren't used to it, shows how much a bit of dancing can do more fun than any other exercise :)

Awww yay hubby!! Great wen we have OHs who are capable of helping out!!
Ha I know my legs are so sore day after I've been out u just dnt realise!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

have felt good all day, but have been having a major brain fart!!!
i want to lose inches, i need to lose inches, i know how to and yet i have been picking like a damn village idiot!!!!
so annoyed with myself, says she whos just scoffed 3 shortbread biscuits, on top of dinner!!!! (gluten free of course) haha
start again in the morning...

Ah, we've all done it but the great thing about JUDDD*, C, is that you're only ever a maximum of 24 hours away from a brand new, fresh start.

Have a fabulous day :D

P x

* one of the many great things about JUDDD! ;)

Ahhhh Kay I've been the same I've Deffo gained and added cm hopefully not inches!

Glad ur feeling better now xxx

right lets try again,
i have just been to sons harvest festival, his classes last one there his head reminds us, so am welling up over that pretending its the cold i'm getting, i'm such a booer he is growing way to fast, but it does fly it seems yesterday my eldest was leaving to start school.
hazelnut shake is for brekkie today.

Have had a great day, hubbys only just got in, going to chill and watch tv, all ready for my being good again tomorrow.

Morning hun how r u xx

Hey stef I am ok, had a busy day yesterday, sold 2 dolls so happy with that my friend got the letter to say she's in for the London marathon so we all had a little get together last night to celebrate I tried to do healthy snacks on the table , cucumber humous, peppers apricots, nuts that sort of thing, and only had 2 glasses of the old cherry red :) .
Poor hubby has gone in to work really poorly I am sure he will be home in an hour or 2 he should have stayed home but had one thing to do in the office, all I'm thinking is if he's poorly then I may not have to cook tonight hehe.
Off to visit a friend this morning she is on her 2nd week of shakes only all ready for her big op next week so no fear of her doing the usual and getting loads of goodies out.
Daughter no2 coming at lunchtime today in all going to be a good one lets hope ;).

Ohhh sounds lovely!!

Oh no poor hubby! Did he come home? Hope he is feeling better!!

Hope Uve had a good day xxx

He did bless him he's been in bed all day, then asked me to.phone for an Indian which I, then he dont want it when he gets here????
I dont like madras so had tandori chicken, on best behaviour. :)
I also signed up to start WW on weds, I need some help big style its in the village hall and run by superslim mums from the school maybe the shame will make me behave....
Kids are away at my I laws tonight hubby poorly n bed hope there some good tv on at 10pm.

hey hun, hope hubbys feeling abit better??
Ohhhh well done on joining ww! Will be good to go to the class.

Have a lovely eve xx

Back