shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

We didn't happen !!! I was supposed to meet my friend but omg a catastrophic thing has happened so going was the last thing.on her mind, all I can say is if I see her husband he will be getting a slap round the face,

Oh dear not good hope shes ok! xx

hmm she's not, her hubbie has said a few months ago he was suffering from depression so he moved out and they both have been going to relate and mediation, she got a flat for him and furnished it, anyways she popped in to see him and he has moved a woman in there!!! apparently they have been seeing each other for a freaking year!!! my poor friend is broken, he made it seem they were going to get back together when all along he had no intention, and he has lied to this woman too. what a knob!!!

i went out today with 2 friends to a kids play, was weird there without a little one good job shes got twins, the car wouldnt start after so we had to get call out to get home then we got stopped on the way home by the police, god what a day, it turns out there have been a spate of burgleries of the car she had, good job she's got electric gates as the officer said to be careful just in case.

daughter no 2 has just popped in for her lunch she asked to stay tonight , oh yes, oh yes oh yes, she might be coming back home she is slowly realizing he is still a dick and hasnt changed, its justa a waiting game now , yippeeee.

my friend who got to goal on ww is passing me all of her booklets to save me from going myself and she's going to weigh me each week, the stupid things i ask people, although in the long term it may help.

Omg thats awfull!! Poor woman!

Sounds like a very eventful day!!!

Yayyyyy glad she coming over to stay, hopefully very soon she will be there to stay :)

Ohhh that's a good idea! Are u excited to start? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

er no!!!
i have come to a wall , i really want to do it my i have lost any motivation, i'm hoping its just a bad day, to top it all i'm going clothes shopping today for my winter wardrobe i just know its going to be a disaster!!!
see how i am this afternoon when i get back...
will i be deflated or flying high

Hopefully flying high!! Don't do what I do try and fit in things and choose things that don't suite me or my shape then get all stressed out, I'm sure ull find something lovely xxx

I did well, got some beautiful tops,
tonight is the school reunion I cannot wait its been 24 years since I have seen most of everyone going eek!!!
hubbies taking us to Bicester now they have an outlet village so may get something there to wear tonight, I am starving .

cable said:
I did well, got some beautiful tops,
tonight is the school reunion I cannot wait its been 24 years since I have seen most of everyone going eek!!!
hubbies taking us to Bicester now they have an outlet village so may get something there to wear tonight, I am starving .

Love a good shopping trip!

17 lost : 50 to goal

i have had the best weekend ever!!!
the reunion was a fabulous night, had a few voddies felt good and didnt feel like the whale in the room , i didnt feel self concious at all , a massive deal for me, gosh it was so lovely to see everyone , it was like we had all just seen each other yesterday not 24 years ago, apart from the fact we were talking about our children .
i was famished when i finally got in at 2am i hadnt eaten all day sat so i ate hubbys bit of cold pizza he had left out, what a minger lol
had a roast dinner yesterday but tummy wasnt so good , now today i am absolutley starving , do i have a shake or a bowel of cereal???

Yayyyyyy so chuffed for you what a great result!!. All that worrying see and it was fine, just to point out, u didn't feel like the whale in the room because ur bloody not!!! :)
Really glad u enjoyed it and felt good!!

Xxxx

fizzy, i picked up one top in roberto cavalli, it was gorgeous i said to hubby i would like this anyways... in the half price sale it was a blinking £270 it soon went back on the rail, it was only chiffon and would have rolled up into the palm of my hand it must have been woven by fairies on a unicorn horn really £270 pffft.

stef i really still cant get over what a fab time i had, maybe all this mentalist fat stuff is all in my head, am feeling really positive this week.

and now the good news to top it all daughter no 2 walked out on boyfriend she went back to yesterday, she has had to leave everything behind and only had the clothes she was standing in but it can all be replaced , i am just so glad to have her in one piece and she has finally learnt they dont change, ;-))))

have had a shake this morning, i have a mega sore throat so wont be too hard going today, i have just been bunging a bit of meat and veg in the slow cooker every day so quite healthy dinners anyways , hubby having dumplings with his is a bit hard, he went and bought me atora light and didnt get it when i still would nt have one, it is just fat isnt it ?

hope all are haing a great day.

Woooohooooo so so pleased she's home!! Has he been givin her trouble since she came back? Xxxx

if you mean by trouble an envelope full of a4 laminated photos and love letters begging her to come back to stay in touch daily and never forget she will be the one he marries and has kids with then yes, he is shot away totally, but she seems ok just hope he doesnt wear her down, i caught him loitering outside her work yesterday, its 5 miles from his flat so there was no need for him to be there???? she wont hear a word about maybe informin gthe police, i'm just scared you never know do you.

had a great day at home with son, he had an accident at school and came home yesterday with a scraped swollen nose and 2 black eyes, falling over on the grass and his friend falling on top of him,he only got his new glasses last sat i was furious as they hadnt even phoned me, we went to the drs this morning where it was straightened, they didnt know if it was broken but to straighten it i would have thought it had to be , but anyways, i phoned the head and she wasnt happy i didnt get a call, so have calmed down now.

have got a sudden craze for popcorn just plain, cant be that bad can it???
chicken for tea with sweetcorn.

blinking blimey!!!

have had the most mental week from hell
my 12 yr old had a man wait for her after school he gave her a letter declaring his love and alot of other things , but get this, the police cant arrest him as its not against the law to delcare your love to someone, although is is freaking 50 YEARS OLD!!! she has to walk past his house every day on her way home, he lives in a mansion i wonder if this has something to do with the law not doing anything???? so now she is a prisoner i have to make sure she is accompanied to school and home she cant go out , and school has her on alert if she is late for any lessons, how on earth can a grown man get fixated on a 12 yr old girl and not get arrested i am still in shock!!!
so i havent really been eating much at all this week my tummy is in turmoil and not reacted to this very good. juddding is not top of the list at the moment. hopefully i will be able to resume asap

hope everyone else is doing good.

its absolutley scandelous!!!
i just neede to vent as its not the sort of thing i can tell everyone, as daughter actually feels weirdly guilty and is very uspet about this , although the police and school have been great, its the law of the land thats gone to the dogs no wonder so many awful things happen.

cable said:
its absolutley scandelous!!!
i just neede to vent as its not the sort of thing i can tell everyone, as daughter actually feels weirdly guilty and is very uspet about this , although the police and school have been great, its the law of the land thats gone to the dogs no wonder so many awful things happen.

That seems insane.. Teenagers are vunerable at the best of times without that!

At least you're doing the best you can in supporting her xx

what the hell? that is absolutely shocking! i remember when i was 17, on the way to college i had to get a ferry and this man i was talking to on myspace found out, and would wait for me at the ferry and would keep offering me a lift to college. obviously id decline and carry on walking with headphones in. one time he didnt turn up, carried on as usual walked down the road to the college and he was driving slowly behind me, and actually turned into the a petrol station and blocked the pavement and told me to get in the van! this time i got my phone out and the road became busy, got to college okay, told my mum and the police got involved. he was then warned to keep away from me and a friend ended up picking me up from the ferry and drive me to college & picked me up. that was when i was 17!! surely the police should do something if its your 12 year old daughter! how bad would it look on them if, god forbid, something worse happens involving this man! they should at least go round to his house and tell him to keep away.

xx

That is very scary C, there are a lot of unhinged people out there. Trying to look on the positive side, at least he has "declared" it and so you know about it and can take extra precautions to keep your daughter safe. He's probably harmless (please, Lord) but that's scant comfort to you, I'm sure.

Stay strong.

P x

thats it pauline, i just keep thinking what would the police and i be doing now if she had met him this fri and gone to his house like he asked her to, and she hadnt told me, i'm sure it wasnt to drink tea and eat cake, but like you say we now know and she is more than safe.

managed a brie and bacon sandwhich today and its stayed in my tummy, :) dont mean to be rude but its been in a right state.

Back