Shrinking

jhooker

Hello everyone - My first post here!
On my first day of Week 3 and feeling pretty good!

I have a question for you successful SS people:

When loosing the weight, did you find that it went quicker from some areas that others? For instance... My shirts are really loose on my chest and arms, but still tightish around the belly.

Thanks!

Hi there and welcome!!!

Yes, I have lost weight from my face, neck and shoulders first (typical...never the areas that you want!!)...but keep at it and before long the other areas will catch up!!
My stomach is now shrinking which is great! I cant wait for the bum and thighs to join in!! Lol

Good luck with your journey!

Hello everyone - My first post here!
On my first day of Week 3 and feeling pretty good!

I have a question for you successful SS people:

When loosing the weight, did you find that it went quicker from some areas that others? For instance... My shirts are really loose on my chest and arms, but still tightish around the belly.

Thanks!

Hey i haven't been on the diet much longer than you but i've found Yes, more loss in certain areas, i think we're all different... my belly is the last place i put on weight and the first place i lose it from...

for example i've lost 6.5 inches off my belly, 4" from my thighs(!) half inch the top of my arms, 4.5" from my hips (!) yikes and about 4.5 - 5" off my bust to date after losing just over two stone...

I really think it varies on your body shape and how you hold your fat, i'm tall and it's spread all over quite evenly!

im odd in that ive always gone in at the waist, the part of my belly below the waist band is shrinking quicker than the top part so its looks a little strange now but am sure it will even out eventually

This is an interesting thread. I have found that its all going from my Tummy and hips and sadly my boobs. I can't wait for my legs to shrink though!

hmm when are my boobs going to go down?
im a 42 j and with my tummy going down there out there more than ever!

Sadly boobs went first and tummy last - in fact tummy is an ongoing issue!!

Gx

At week for I'd lost three from boobs, five from waist and four from hips which is fairly even, I think whatever you want to shrink first goes last, I keep telling myself, lose the boobs, hopefully my body will do the opposite ha ha xx

Mine goes from thighs and bum first, my top half shrinks last! You can tell how top heavy I must be now if I tell you I just squeezed into a pair of Size 10 jeans (couldn't actually wear them but they did fasten!) yet I am 11st 10lbs at the moment and size 14 - 16 on top! lol. Weird shape me!

I was quite lucky, it came off evenly all over. I said at the time to my hubby it was like someone had taken a potato peeler to me and shaved off a little bit at a time - lol! It will even itself out eventually, I think that the weight goes first from where the fat is lying the most, if you see what I mean. I was lucky, when I was obese, I was obese all over!!

Back