*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

:flowers:

Polishrose - I'm very tempted to try the moose but gonna wait till week 4. Don't know how i'd fit them in tho with my porridge, choc shakes and bars. Great to have such a choice. I'll try the bars next week....can't wait.

Alank -I am so glad you found me last week. I was coming to the end of my first week. But what a bonus that you are a CDC with your incredible original weight loss and your knowledge. But don't forget to come to us for support when you need it hun. I know my CDC has been through her ups and downs and I respect her even more for addmitting them. I'm lucky to have such a lovey woman xxx

Sarah lou, you poor thing not being well. That's hard. Hope you are feeling better soon. Well done for sticking all week on 810 when you've been feeling bad. Walking away from that shop too was well worth it tho- you deserve a huge giant hug. Thanks for the moose instructions......I'm gonna try week 4 and give myself week 3 to try the bars. I have been busy on here you're right and it's really helped me stick to CD so I'm really happy about that. ;)Take care hun.

Lardi Lizz, hope you got some sleep eventually last night. Hard when you're wide awake. Well done on getting through day 1 and have a fantastic day 2 today. If you feel wobbly just get yourself on here. So, welcome to The Shrinking Stones (told you they were nice over here) x

No Mercy, of course you can join us. A big wide open welcome to you. Keep telling us how you are doing and I hope you are feeling ok in your first few days.

Lemma, how did you weighin today go? fingers crossed for you x

Have a great sunny saturday everyone. Sending big hugs to you all xxx :character00148:

Yay FFBT, you're the first to get the logo on. Go you heheheheheheh. Enjoy the lovely weekend hun xxx

Ok, mixed feelings. I have had my weigh in...technically one day early as i started it last Sunday.

I have lost 5.5lbs on SS+. Not bad. I have been advised to drink a lot more water and I should miss the meal rather than missing the shake/soup etc.

Due to work commitment she has allowed me to have the bars this week rather than get stuck with nothing and eating the wrong thing.

So not outstanding but better than where i started last week.

Hope you are all having a great day. xxx

Aw Lemma, that's still really good hun.:hug99: It's way better than on any other diet. Better that 5.5lbs is off than on. Lucky you with the bars, I can't wait to try them (as i keep saying hehehehe). Let me know if you like them. I'm on day 12 and I'm really excited I'm still going strong...long may it last. Keep with it for week 2 and imagine what we'll have lost this time next week. xxx

Hey, Im on day6 today and my first goal is to atleast loose 14-16lbs by the end of may as i too have family in scotland and would love to have lost weight and see my mums happy face. Where about in scotland are u going? Im going to Aberdeen.

Hi Fattyfattybumtum,
Im adopted and its my birth family in scotland, so although weve grown close since Ive found them its not often I get to see them, My mum and brothers are in Elderslie nr Glasgow and my sister is thru near Livingstone, good luck with ur journey your a few days ahead of me, im only on day 2 and just wishing to help me get thru the worst of it..lol.

Alank / everyone, thanks for the Hi's and words of support, everyones great on here it really helps doesnt it! x x

Hi Lemma,

Well done with your weight loss, 5.5 not to be sniffed at and only 6 days. :):):)

Dont forget that as well as weight you will have lost inches.

Do you get measured?

I always insist on measuring clients, inch loss still occurs when weight does not, ie when you maybe plateau.

Thats then your boost to the next WI.

Keep up the good work.

TaRA for now

Alan ;):p:)

Well done Lemma. Thats a fab loss, especially if your on ss+, having a small meal plus in 6 days. Be proud of yourself...Im proud of you :)

Aw, thanks guys, i'm chuffed. Will keep going. Promise. xxx

This is gonna be one hard long wknd. Everyones at home and im surrounded with food. Ive managed all day but a minute ago i went into the kitchen n stuffed my face with cake. Can u believe it, day6, im getting weighed on mon and ive eaten. Ive had a pint of water and im just gonna try drinkin loads till bed time. I was going so strong when i was home alone all day. This wknd is gonna be a challenge. Part of me felt like just continuing to eat but Im not gonna do that. Im gonna drink, drink, drink. Hope i havent done too much damage. I feel so bad and down :(

Aaawwwwwwwwww FFBTum, sending you a big hug. You're right just to get back to it asap. I had a big blip in my first week, but it taught me very early on not to do it again. Keep going hun cause you've been doing really well. Don't let it get to you and I'd say focus on putting it behind you.

Have a good night xxx

Aaawwwwwwwwww FFBTum, sending you a big hug. You're right just to get back to it asap. I had a big blip in my first week, but it taught me very early on not to do it again. Keep going hun cause you've been doing really well. Don't let it get to you and I'd say focus on putting it behind you.

Have a good night xxx

Thanx Sunshine. Im just really feeling upset about it :(

awww bless hun - im know expert but surely the fact that ur aknowledging it and dealing with it is better than just ignoring it and binge eating? Credit to u for being so strong and picking urself back up! :) big hugs!

awww bless hun - im know expert but surely the fact that ur aknowledging it and dealing with it is better than just ignoring it and binge eating? Credit to u for being so strong and picking urself back up! :) big hugs!

Thanx no mercy. I might feel better in the morning. I feel iv let myself down.

No you haven't at all hun. Get some good sleep and carry on tomorrow with a positive attitude.:bolt: I know the day after my blip was my worst day but I was proud to get through it as you will be and you'll be back on here telling us how well you've done. xxx:coffee:

Dont be sad ffbt, lets face it we all want to do it, at least you've confronted it and your moving on, it was the cakes fault for falling in ur mouth not yours, next time keep it shut...lol, keep going sweet we can do this!!! :hug99:

Hi FFBT,
First of all well done for coming clean, you didnt have to.

That shows that you are dealing with that little problem straight away.

Once you had swallowed the cake it became history and life goes on,forget it.

You have done no damage to your dieting, you will not have put any fat back on your body.

Worst case is that you may be storing some glycogen, only a small amount, but for every gram of glycogen stored there is 3 gram of fluid hanging on to it.

As you now stay back with the diet theres every possibility your glycogen store will have emptied and therefore the fluid will once again have gone by Mondays weigh in.

So there you have it, problem gone lol.

If it makes you feel any better, I have been the same today, Im usually very strong but for some strange reason Ive found the day very hard.

Like you I have now completed 6 days and am looking forward to knocking on my own door on Monday for a WI and consultation. lol.

Best wishes to our great team on this our first week.:):):)

Hi everyone,

Ive really enjoyed reading your thread. Is it too late to join you in your stone in a month attempt?

Back