*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

I'll keep you (Thelma and FFBT) posted when my hair has growns loads hahahahaah. Thanks for your messages by the way, they really helped.

Big congrats to Amy on your weeks loss, thats fab news.....well done hun. How have you been getting on?

I'm feeling a little better today, managed not to have a headache till 1ish and it's eased off now. I'm practically drowning in water to get rid of it. hink I might actually have a virus so pleased I haven't gone off the rails. Still feel like munching my way through lots but not going to.

How's everyone been doing? x

Hi Sunshine Singer,

I have had my moments, night out with the girls where they tucked into the free buffet, daughter's 16th Birthday....had to just stand back look at the lovely fresh cream cake with layers of jam.....yum! But you know what, the thought of eating and then facing the despair afterwards, helped me stay strong. And, nothing is better than the feeling you get when temptation is beaten! You feel so proud of yourself, everyone here should be proud and continue with that mindset.

Be strong Sunshine Singer, I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but you can get through it, don't give in!!!!

Take care, Amy :)

Thanks Amy, I'm staying on track because like you I can't cope with dealing with it after.

Well done on sticking with all that going on. Had been wondering where you were all week. So it's great to hear you've done so great.

Go Shrinklies, we can do this :0) xxx

Gosh Amy, I've just noticed we're almost the same height with the same goal. When I make it to 9 st I'll see what i want to lose then x

Hey ho,

Just a quick post during an 'er' break to see how everyone's doing?

Well done Amy - fab result!

Oh, the gorgeous docs are back - gotta go! Be back later :)

Oh dear Thelma!!!!!! you're funny.

Hi everyone, I've started feeling better........having an early night as I'm up silly early so I'm all snuggly in bed now.

One of the threads on here tonight was about spliting the sachets. I'm so gonna do that from tomorrow. At least they'll go further on days when I want more. brilliant!

Have a brilliant day tomorrow. Day 18 done and done well. Yay xxx

Hope you get a good night's sleep Sunshine. Finger's crossed you're feeling a bit better tomorrow :)
Sleep tight x

In my 2nd wk Im struggling to finish all 3 shakes and sometimes have even just taken 2 coz really cant face having a 3rd shake. Dont think its normal...especially after reading your post sunshine, that your thinkin of splitting em. Hmmmm....!

Day 20 for me and 3rd weigh in - lost 1.4llbs which I was quite pleased with until I got home and found I've been invited to a school reunion in 5 weeks time. Last time they saw me I was a size 10 and 3 and half stone lighter. At this rate the best I can hope for is a size 14 if I'm lucky. I really wish they would wait until I'm at my goal weight. I know that it was 20 years ago but I also know everyone will be looking at everyone else to see how they've aged, who'se 'let themselves go' etc. Arghhhhh I'm wondering if I get squeeze myself into some magic underwear for the occasion. I think I should take the cellophane off my davina workout DVD at least.

Think should really try finishing all my shakes. Iv only had 2 today. Im gonna force the 3rd down now.

Day 20 for me and 3rd weigh in - lost 1.4llbs which I was quite pleased with until I got home and found I've been invited to a school reunion in 5 weeks time. Last time they saw me I was a size 10 and 3 and half stone lighter. At this rate the best I can hope for is a size 14 if I'm lucky. I really wish they would wait until I'm at my goal weight. I know that it was 20 years ago but I also know everyone will be looking at everyone else to see how they've aged, who'se 'let themselves go' etc. Arghhhhh I'm wondering if I get squeeze myself into some magic underwear for the occasion. I think I should take the cellophane off my davina workout DVD at least.

Hey, what plan are u on? If ur ss'ing than uv still got 5 wks and you could be well near ur target weight. 1 stone is standard loss for a month and in 5 wks u could be 16-20lbs lighter...if not more.
Give it ur all....and Im sure ul be fab by then. x

I know what you meant FFBT about not having the 3rd shake. There's been a few days I haven't had one and it's definitely surprised me that I don't want it given how few calories we take in. The joys of ketosis I guess! lol

I've split them in the past, but hadn't thought of splitting them to make sure I eat them all - sounds like it's worth a shot (especially when I'm at work as that's when I seem to struggle most with them).

Hope you've had a good day.

Catch up with you all tomorrow

T x

Hi FFBT
When I feel like I don't want the 3rd shake I have a bar - which then feels like a treat. I am struggling with my thyroid so if you look at my loses I am averaging 0.3llb a day and so in 35 days I reckon I will lose 11-12llbs. It will motivate me to stick to it 100% though.

Arghhhhh I'm wondering if I get squeeze myself into some magic underwear for the occasion. I think I should take the cellophane off my davina workout DVD at least.

lol Drlarios! I'm sure you'll be look great at the reunion. Get your most confidence boosting outfit on and knock 'em dead!

Whilst I still have big boobs maybe I should go for the distraction technique. I kind of feel that with a good push up bra nobody even notices the sizw of my bum! lol

Whilst I still have big boobs maybe I should go for the distraction technique. I kind of feel that with a good push up bra nobody even notices the sizw of my bum! lol

LOL....:8855:

Absolutely! Deflecting attention - always a winner! lol You go girl!

I know what you meant FFBT about not having the 3rd shake. There's been a few days I haven't had one and it's definitely surprised me that I don't want it given how few calories we take in. The joys of ketosis I guess! lol

I've split them in the past, but hadn't thought of splitting them to make sure I eat them all - sounds like it's worth a shot (especially when I'm at work as that's when I seem to struggle most with them).

Hope you've had a good day.

Catch up with you all tomorrow

T x

...the other thing is Im only really having the choc mint shakes...I didnt really like any of the others. Iv got 2 veg soups for the wk and the rest is all mint choc which i have as a hot drink...I dont really mind though, but it does at times concern me how long would it be before i get fed up. Maybe Ill go for the bars next wk. Ive heard some people saying their weight loss slows down with the bars...cant afford that to happen since Im going to Aberdeen for a wk in the start of june to see my parents. Would love to be close to my old self.... my mum would be so so chuffed. Lets see... fingers crossed. x

night night everyone. Sweet dreams. Another successful day over...another step closer to target. x

Back