*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

What i will do at goal - go with my head held high and walk into tucci or republic and buy a pair of gstar raw jeans and ask for a size 10 not a 16 and not be told they dont go up to this size and do the walk of shame back out the shop like i did at xmas.

Whats keeping me motivated?
The fact that i have done ww sw cals etc over the years and never lost more than half a stone before giving up, people at work giving me nice comments saying your looking well etc and i never want to slip back to wearing size 16-18 jeans ever again covering up and hiding in baggy clothes in the summer when all my friends wearing nice summerwear x

WHEN I REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT, Im gonna go for a new changed haircut and colour. Im also gonna buy lovely sexy underwear and nightwear...........no switching off the lights, making it pitch dark and hiding under the covers for me....lol.

Well Ffbtum, you are doing this and you will get your confidence back. Seriously we will do this together. It's been really brilliant logging on here when I can to see what everyone's been up to. It's so inspiring seeing what others are doing both the good and the bad. We are all going through it together. I don't share most of my CD issues with friends but I feel able to talk you guys as we don't have to explain ourselves. When you tell friends about your diet issues they just tell you it can't be healthy, how can you survive on so little, aren't you losing the weight too quickly and blah blah. Instead of getting the help we needed, we end up defending the diet.

So just stay on here hon and we'll get eachother through....promise xxx

Just worked out that if I lose 3lbs a week on average from now, I could be at my first goal 9st by 22nd June. Never even thought of looking at a goal date to aim for. Now I won't be upset if i'm not there by then but I've put it in the diary. It'll be interesting to know how close I am on that date. xxx nice to have a vague idea anyway

FFBB YES OF COURSE GO TO WEIGH IN i had a huge blow out last sunday had a sunday lunch and a huge bbq meal on the night next day just moved on drew a line and drank lots of water and kept my fingers crossed i didnt put weight on this week as it was totm aswell luckily i lost 2 pounds please go you will might be suprised hun x

Thanx cooky888... U guyz are such a support. x

Well Ffbtum, you are doing this and you will get your confidence back. Seriously we will do this together. It's been really brilliant logging on here when I can to see what everyone's been up to. It's so inspiring seeing what others are doing both the good and the bad. We are all going through it together. I don't share most of my CD issues with friends but I feel able to talk you guys as we don't have to explain ourselves. When you tell friends about your diet issues they just tell you it can't be healthy, how can you survive on so little, aren't you losing the weight too quickly and blah blah. Instead of getting the help we needed, we end up defending the diet.

So just stay on here hon and we'll get eachother through....promise xxx

Thanx sunshine...My goal is 9st too. We will do this together. Im not gonna give up. I owe it to myself.
Thanx for always being here for me when I need someone. Thanx for starting this thread. You are my star.

hmmmm.... size 10 jeans.......here I come.....................................................!

:superwoman:You're a huge support too so big hugs. :superwoman: Lets do this Shrinklies TOGETHER
:superwoman:

And we'll all celebrate when we get there.....altho I think I'll want to go into the 8's. My lowest ever as adult was 8st 6 lbs........ so i'll wait and se but i know i feel great at about 9 stone

Hi there and welcome to a really suportive group. So have you started yet? Our first goal is to lose x amount by 26th May and then we'll do a from then till end of June challenge. So please join in with us.

Good luck with starting xxx

DAY 21 ALMOST DONE- YAY

I'm spending way toooooo much time on this site. But hey it's stopping me from munching which is good.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p

Evening lovelies,

How have your Sundays been?

FFBT I was so sorry to read your post. You definitely should go to your WI; you've worked so hard over the last fortnight, it would be a shame not to see the end result. And draw a line under any blips - we all do it and you've got back on track, so as cooky says, you may well be surprised. Hugs and support winging their way through the interweb ether :hug99:.

I'm with you about being able to share how we're really feeling on here, Sunshine. I have a couple of good friends that know I'm doing this, but although they're mostly supportive, I have one who I think is struggling a bit with the concept of CD. She's not been properly negative, but I do definitely feel I've been having to defend the diet. It's great to have the forum and especially this group to feel that asking/saying/admitting to anything is ok. Thank you Shrinklies - I've really valued your support and comments over the last week or so since I joined you :D

Welcome to the newbies! Great to have you here!

T x

Awwwwwwww we're all feeling soppy tonight but it is nice to have eachother. Thelma you havan't told us how you are? How have you been getting on today?

Back