*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Oh no. Whats hubby saying? maybe take her to the hospital and get her checked.....hope she's ok xxx nite babes

TOTALLY THINNING THURSDAY

Good morning all.

Wishing everyone a fantastic Totally Thinning Thursday.

FFBT, i hope everythjng is okay with your little one. I'm going to go to the footie, instead apart from a walk into town at some point, I'll be aound so see you later x

Have a great one, passing you on to DJ Thez 'n her tunes anytime now.

xxx

We can do this xxx

Good Morning from Radio Sunshine

Another positive day here in Radio Sunshine land. Shout out "Positivity" for DJ Thez.....I can't hear you! "Positivity!"......that's better, Shrinklies!

For all of us who've encountered negativity over the years (and especially for those who've experienced it over the last few days or know it'll be back soon), here's a little Power tune you can plan to say to the perpetrators when you reach goal:

Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
Phil Collins

Happy Shrinking!!

DJ Thez out! xxx

Have a great one, passing you on to DJ Thez 'n her tunes anytime now.

I'm so predicable! lol :D

Have a great day at the footie!

I'll be around later tonight.

FFBT - hope your wee girl is ok. You must be worried about her. Hugs, hugs, hugs

xxx

Awwww look at that timing....perfect of what, we're getting smooth! Great tune hun.

Eh not going to the match, gonna sort my home out insead and have a day at home for once xxx

Thez take it cheesey at work babes xxx

Awwww look at that timing....perfect of what, we're getting smooth! Great tune hun.

Eh not going to the match, gonna sort my home out insead and have a day at home for once xxx

Thez take it cheesey at work babes xxx

Oops, think I was still sleeping! Happy tidying - don't work too hard, you're on holiday remember!

Got WI in 30mins so will try to post results at lunchtime.

Have a great day
T xx

I've decided to stay home today (only day so far in half term) and start sorting out my wardrobe into - too big hurray, fitting well, almost there and teeny tiny clothes. I give my clothes to The Cancer Research stores as there has been so much of it in my family unfortunetly. Oh yes and the other section will be the clothes that are too big and I'll have taken in nearer goal! :) That should keep me busy before exchanging a silk dress I bought for the smaller size.....yipppeeeeee.

...sorry thought i'd add the last post from another thread just so you exaxtly what i'll be doing????????????? why!!!!! hahahaha

Thelma good luck hun with your WI . can't wait to hear how you've done xxx

Morning.... Sorry for the sudden exit last night sunshine. Its been a bit of a manic night for me but thank god my daughters fine this morning. She was coughing in her sleep and i think thats what made her get a little sick. All ok now though :)

Good luck thez for the WI. Im sure youll come back with a fab result. x

So girlies.... keep going strong. Dont feel negative or deprived... No "oh poor me on a diet not allowed to eat" talk. Focus on what you want and just get on with it. No moaning or grumbling...if you are, then CUT IT OUT!!!!

Thought of the day:

Some people focus on what they're going through; champions focus on what they are going to.

now you decide which category you come under.
Happy Cding. x

Hi my lovely FFBT,

Great quote and delighted to hear your daughter is feeling better. Never apologise for going to look after her silly billy, She coms first and then me hhhhheheheheheheheheheh :0)

So whate are you doing today then?

Hello to all the fab shrinkies!! well today is the first day I've nearly felt normal - horray!!!! Am off for a walk about and may even venture into Costa for a black coffee. Have felt as though I'veshut myself away since starting CD.
All the best for day 2 of our fab challenge!!
Big hugs mini x

Hi all,

So glad you're feeling better Mini - it makes such a difference when you're feeling a bit less yucky.

And glad to hear your wee girl is feeling better too FFBT. Brill quote of the day as always!

Sunshine, hope you haven't turned into Mrs Mop with all that housework you're doing!

Just a quick pre-lunchtime post from me. I lost 5lbs at WI so am much happy about that! I've now officially lost (shed!) 2 stones!! I'm thinking that I shouldn't include this in my Shrinklie Power Challenge figures as it's really the loss from last week - what do you guys think?

Off to update my tickers before getting back to work :D

Hugs and positive vibes, Shrinklies xxx

Hi Mini minx,

fab news that you're feeling more like yourself today. well done for getting through the first days. The earlier you surround yourself in all those yummy food smells the easier it is to cope with in my experience. I just enjoy the smells now instead of tucking into them !!!! :)

Take it easy, even a gentle walk might feel a lot but def try it.

Let us know how you go. God we're like a check up site where we have to report our every move!!!!! hahahahaha!!!

OH MY GOLLY WALLY GOSH THELMA

5 LBS 5 LBS 5 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing and even more fantabulous that you've shed 2 stone. Well done hun,

Mrs Mop hahhahahahahaha yeah i don't do that much xxxx i'm not that good

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:
:character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100:
:gimi::gimi::gimi:
:clap::clap:
:happy036:​

Move your start date to today maybe on your new ticker and go on an extra day​

OH MY GOLLY WALLY GOSH THELMA

5 LBS 5 LBS 5 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing and even more fantabulous that you've shed 2 stone. Well done hun,

Mrs Mop hahhahahahahaha yeah i don't do that much xxxx i'm not that good

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:
:character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100:
:gimi::gimi::gimi:
:clap::clap:
:happy036:​

Move your start date to today maybe on your new ticker and go on an extra day​

Thank you Sunshine! If I hadn't been checking in with all you guys though, I don't think I'd have done it - especially not over thelast 3 days when I'd promised 100%. :D

You've just done so well. It's amazing how even just posting here every morning keeps me on track and gives me a boost. I'm sort of telling myself to do well and stay 100% as well as everyone else. Can't believe how well it works. 5lbs tho......god id be in the normal weight zone if i did that!!!!

WELL DONE THELMA..... WHAT A FAB LOSS!!

:happy096:
:talk017::talk017:

Allllll byyyyy myself.... dont wanna be, all by my selfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff....

:cry::wave_cry::cry::wave_cry::cry:

Well done Thelma! That is an amazing loss. Im not doing too well, very ill with throat infection and temperature, just want to feel better again, struggling on cd with the cold, also totm, so hanging on, dont forget about me! :grouphugg::

Back