*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Reena - hope you feel better soon hun....
Big hugs x

Ok guys, its me...moanalot!

I am struggling with my willpower at the moment (or lack of it).

My weight loss has been slow, my own fault absolutely as i nibble on something EVERY day. Not necessarily nibbling on a lot but some days are clearly worse than others. Its when i am tired and stressed with work (so pretty much all the time then).

I am still losing, sort of. A loss is a loss.

I did LL last year. The one thing i recall vividly is that once you fall off the wagon its nigh on impossible to get back on. I lost 2st in 7 weeks on LL then broke my wrist. I had to move straight onto management and i have struggled in a small way ever since.

My one BIG piece of advice is that if you do lapse, its so much harder to stick to it cos every day you will lapse some more and then more again etc.

WHEN i get to goal i will always keep in my mind the struggle to achieve my weight loss and will remember i do not want to put myself through this ever again.

Sorry for the waffle but i needed to share my aggravation with myself.

Ok guys, its me...moanalot!

I am struggling with my willpower at the moment (or lack of it).

My weight loss has been slow, my own fault absolutely as i nibble on something EVERY day. Not necessarily nibbling on a lot but some days are clearly worse than others. Its when i am tired and stressed with work (so pretty much all the time then).

I am still losing, sort of. A loss is a loss.

I did LL last year. The one thing i recall vividly is that once you fall off the wagon its nigh on impossible to get back on. I lost 2st in 7 weeks on LL then broke my wrist. I had to move straight onto management and i have struggled in a small way ever since.

My one BIG piece of advice is that if you do lapse, its so much harder to stick to it cos every day you will lapse some more and then more again etc.

WHEN i get to goal i will always keep in my mind the struggle to achieve my weight loss and will remember i do not want to put myself through this ever again.

Sorry for the waffle but i needed to share my aggravation with myself.

Hey Moanalot.... (only kidding)
Lemma...Lemma...Lemma!!!!! I understand what your saying but i firmly believe that if youve done it before you can do it again. You did fab when you were on LL and honestly just pls start believing in yourself and pls take it out of your head that youve fallen off the wagon and hence its gonna be hard. Your the same person who succeeded before and the same person who can do it again. Its all a mind game. I know you can do it.
I understand its really hard to stay motivated and 100% when your stressed and tired. Believe you me Ive always stuffed my face till im about to burst when im stressed.... but ask yourself, does eating help and ease the pain??? It doesnt, does it???
Make a fresh start hun and make it NOW... dont leave it till tomorrow... If you wanna succeed then theres no such thing as tomorrow.
You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
Hugs. x

Last edited:
Good evening lovely losers, how are you all doing?

Lemma, I hope you've stopped hitting yourself over the head with that big stick. We all lose focus from time to time, but the first step to getting it back is recognising that it's gone, and you've got bucketloads of that self awareness! You know what you want to achieve and you know you can do it - we know you can do it! I think FFBT's quote for today seems apt for how you're feeling now, but you can be the person who focuses on doing what needs done to get you where you want to be. Hugs and strength, honey.xx

FFBT and Sunshine, how are you both doing?

Reena, how are you feeling?

All fine in the land of Thelma. Going to an all day conference tomorrow, so lunch will be a bit tricky, but am going to have salad and not worry about it.

On a different note, I'm hoping I'm pre-menstrual and hormonal, or else I'd be worrying if I thought a side effect of CD was making my cry at Britain's Got Talent! lol

Some of the acts on Britains got talent are more than enough to make a rational adult cry!

I can't watch it, it makes me cringe.

Some of the acts on Britains got talent are more than enough to make a rational adult cry!

I can't watch it, it makes me cringe.

Very good point! Some of it should be renamed: Britain's Got Very Little Talent!

Ok, Shrinks, I'm off to bed. Got an early start tomorrow. Yay, it's nearly the weekend though!

Sleep tight and don't just dream about losing those pounds - make your dreams come true :zz:

N'night all xx

Night night thez... Im sure ul do well at lunch 2morrow, sticking to salad etc... Have a fab friday. Catch you soon. xxx

Hi guys,

Arg!!!!!!! 7 hours of sorting and clearing out my wardrobe. Totally wrecked now and in bed with the laptop!!! I tried everything on, lots fitting, lots nearly fitting an lots too big...anyway it's sorted now.

Went on my power plates this morning for 20 mins to get my body used to some exercise. Nice to see less flab wobbling around hehehehehe...altho i am pretty bloated.....can't wait to get rid of the love handles, tummy and bum!!!!!!

Only a week till I see all the family......would have liked to have lost more than I am on track to lose but hey it's better that i'm 20lbs lighter than still back at the start. My dad decided to ask, while i mentioned about taking my hand blender over, am i going to tuck into a packet of biscuits while I'm home!!!!!!!!! how flipping annoying.....i said, 'you think i've lost 20lbs to go and eat a packet of your biscuits'!!!!!!!!!

So getting hair chopped tomorrow and have a few things to do after but should be around.

How is everyone?

ps..... forgot to say re clothes...also some not fitting yet!!! I have made hanging space for the few things I really want to wear again so they are on full view every day to inspire me to get there. I'm amazed at some of the stuff that fitted me. Anyway loads for charity, family and friends xxx

Nite Thex, sorry we missed eachother.

Happy to see FFBT is still onlone yay....any news?

Ooohh just missed you!!!! Ah well.

So well done to everyone today.
To those strugling, keep your short and long term goals in mind.
The quicker you get on board the quicker you'll get to goal.
That's just me tho.....I'm impatient and just want to get there.
As KD said on a thread......'getting to goal isn't the end , it's just the beginning' and this inspires me to get to goal asap.

So wishing you all a wonderful 100%
Favourite Fighting Friday

Lets do this together and keep lending support to eachother

Good night Shrinklies, sleep well xxx

Up at 7am as I have loads to do first thing. I was gonna have just a trim tomorrow and my oh has got me thinking about getting it cut short, chin length. He thinks it makes me look slimmer but i explained the last time a had short hair i WAS slimmer xxx

......its all about youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... its all about you babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back