*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi
Can I join the july challange? This is my second time on cambridge and I am almost on week 2 have already lost 8lbs and i'm delighted! I'd like to loose at least a stone in july. Finding it hard over the weekend i'm so used to bingeing!! Anyways I have 2 stone to loose
p.s i'm delighted I found this place so many people disapprove of this diet it makes it so much harder!

I have only been going by official weigh-ins as my scales weight differently to the CDC's so I will just stick to my official loss which is 18lbs over the 5 weeks :)

sunshine hope the antibiotics do the trick.

Hi Jella baby and welcome. Of course you can join the Juicy July Challenge........ well done so far.

That's amazing Rose, well done.....18lbs in 5 weeks!!! crazy stuff.

I've messed up big time today.... but it'll make me even more determined now. What an idiot i am. Anyway onwards and downwards I say :)

Wish the drugs would kick in but they haven't yet. I'm really stressed with it too as i should be rehearsing myself along with band rehearsals and i haven't been able for any all week. I'm tired of moaning so i'll stop :)

Nite hun xxx

Hi
Can I join the july challange please.
I'm currently on week 3 and need the motivation at the mmoent as week 1 was 8lb, week 2 was only 2lb. I haven't treate once so was disappointed.
please let me know what I have to do

Hi Polly, lovely to meet you and yes of course you can join us. Just come and see us lots and lots. We're usualy a much busier thread but lots of Shrinklies are away. The Juicy July Challenge startes on Wednesday. We just keep eachother motivated.

Good moring Shrinklies,

Thank goodness it's a bright shiney new day. I had a dark one yesterday but it'd done and dusted. Hidden my scales again :) and back on track.

For the Power Challenge, I lost a half stone which isn't exactly a lot. It's very low but I intend to use the New Juicy July Challenge to lose the last 8.5lbs. I really should be able for that if i up my water. I'm still happy that overall in 10 weeks I've lost 25.5lbs so I'm getting there. :)

I think I need to start a diary in maintenence. Not because I'm at goal but so that I'm looking further than just getting to goal. I'll think about it but I feel i need to jot down exactly what I'm eating and keep record and when I post it helps me stay on track. If I write it on paper, it's easy to change. Maybe i'll start my Journey to the Land of Slim diary up again and as if they'll move it for me. Or I'll start a new one called ' my Bumpy road to the Land of Slim'.......

Welcome to our 2 new members. It's a fab group and Juicy July will be our third challenge together.

Lets have a fab day in Shrinkville xxx

ps...... I hope you'r back today Fattyfattybumtum. I'm gone loopy without you hun. Seriously I was on track and then fell off head first. I'm going to send Shrinklie power vibes to come and get you girl xxx

Thanks Sunshine
This is definately what I need.
Support, motivation and will power. A winning triple play.
Do I need to set an amount i intend to lose in July

Great, We're really relaxed here so you choose what you think you want to lose. We need to be realistic as we can't force the weight off :)

Good to have you with us hun. You're a Shrinklie now lol xxx

Heeey Shrinkies and hellloooo to the new members, well im having a early wi tomorrow normally thursday.But going out thursday for a meal hooorrraaayyy.!

Ive had a sneak peep scales have moved so il let u guys no tomorrow when im back.
It's pouring now loads, how are we this evening ladies??
x

Hiya,

Oh my god it's 31 degees here. Now i love the sun but this humidity is really bad. I'm still ill with this bug thing and i'd love to take off work tomorrow but it means working later into the summer and i so don't want that. I'm on schedule to be finished full time work for the summer by 8th July and want to keep it that way.

Oohhh sneaky preview at your scales. That sounds exciting. You getting on with CD okay then? xxx

I do have a look every other day cant help myself yes 1000 plan is good so far chick.
I must start exercise now for toneing my body up i want to start a body combat class monday.!

Oh god i did body combat twice and it nearly killed me. I did so many other classes at the ime i thought i'd be brave and try combat. It wasn't for me lol. In fact so much so that when the instructor turned to change the cd I did a runner hehehehehehehehe!!!More of a body balance, yoga kinda girl. Forgot you're doing 1000. I'm gonna do at least another 2 weeks of 810 and see where I'm at then.

So Peeps, I've started my diary in Maintanence. It's called Sunshine's Trip To Slim. I've done this to help me with the last 8.5lbs mainly and then the 6 weeks of following the plans up to 1500+. So pop in anytime. That's really just to keep me going. But of course I'm still here every day on Shrinklie thread. You're not getting rid of me xxx

Hi all,

Well day 2 of drinking 4 litres of water. The fact it's so hot is helping. Thank god I have air conditioning in my bedroom 'cause the rest of my home is like a sauna.

Can't wait to see my cdc tomorrow and get my supply. I'll be eating on the way to work as I'm going straight to have my lashes dyed after and on to work.

Hope you are all having a good day. It's the last day of Power Challange tomorrow. Those 5 weeks have flown for me.

Looking forward to starting the Juicy July Challenge on Wednesday.

So Tuesday is coming. No Temptation Tuesday xxx

Hi honey's... I'm back............ After my weekend and Center Parcs and Birthday partying - scales say have gained 1.5 lbs - not bad - thought it would be much worse - so back to SSing 100% and am sure you lovely ladies will keep me in check.... big big hugs mini x x x

Awwww well done Mini, sounds like you had a fab time :)

Morning everyone,

Well my arms and face look pretty brown as I tanned myself up yesterday afternoon. However my legs look nice and streaky...nice!!!! St Tropez has never done that to me before so if i want my toes, feet and legs out I'll have to scrub now in the shower and fill in the gaps with a tan wipe thing i have..... all to get rid of my white pins!!!! whoops!!!! This is meant to be a SLOW build up tan moisturiser....it's not slow lol

Off to CDC at 10, lashes done and straight to work. If I have any no-show's i'll be on here having a nose and def back tonight after some practise.

Have a great day everyone xxx

FFBT where are you?
Thez , hope youre haveing a fab time with your friends xxx

Oh my gosh I've been moved to 1000. My CDC has said I'm too ill to stay on 810. I feel relieved actually. So busy planning my meals today while I'm at work.

Phew! xxx

Honey - sounds like a good move.... 1000 is still pretty low but it will give you more flexibility. Well just having the gopping broc and cheese soup - can't wait to see CDC on monday (haven't been for 3 weeks..) get something other than broc and cheese!! Yay!! Take care big hugs x

Hi Mini and thanks,

Yuck to that soup!!!!! :(

I'm happy to have moved to 1000 to be honest after my last few weeks. Cdc says I should lose 2lbs a week on it aso that would be fantasic.

3 weeks is so long to go without seeing your cdc. poor you. Good luck and get the ones you love!!! xxx

I've been in Plymouth - on leave and also checking up on house down here - hence not seeing CDC - its been great .... now have until next monday to get back on track and re focused!!! So far so good. am sure you'll do well honey on 1000. All the best - hope you feel better soon x

Hi all
I wanted to do pilates but my gym have no classes whatsoever until september! To add to my worseing mood it's raining outside and will do until sunday :-( However I checked my inches and they are really falling off my chest but nowhere else yet. It's funny because it was my main reason to do this diet and it's working! 1.5 inches gone already, I hope I reach a D cup thats all I want, I'm an ff now :-( but i'm finding it harder this week which is my second week. I've even been dreaming of food but I know cravings pass thankfully!!!

hi jellababy
well done for the 8lb in your 1st WI
At least the weight is going from the area's you want it to
Try to keep yourself busy. i always find when i'm off work the worst as i've got more time to do nothing.
stick at it and you'll be pleased you did.
For July I intend to set myself a goal of loosing 16lbs.

Back