*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Evening lovelies,

How's tricks? Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend.

Shanny and Meri - good for you for your commitment! You'll both be fab - I can tell!

FFBT, what a great challenge! I know you're up to it! As a wise woman said earlier, focus, focus, focus! ;)

Sunshine, 100 days, wow! Won't be long before CD food is a thing of the past for you. Scary, I know, but very very positive. You're doing well, hun - keep delving into that mind of yours to keep your control.

All fine in Thelmaville - had a lovely weekend with 'the date'. Took him out to the pub last night to meet one of my friends. They got tipsy and I was very entertained by them! He was very lovely at the end of the night when we were walking back to the car; he said that when I'd been singing (karaoke queen, dontchaknow! lol) that he was really pleased and proud because 'you were the best singer in the pub and you're mine' - awww, what a sweetie :ashamed0005::p Mind you, you Shrinklies have no idea how bad the other singers were! lol

So, Shrinksters, what are your plans to finish the Juicy July Challenge with a bang? 5 days to go! Yikes!

xx

Hiya,

Awwwww he sounds lovely. :) Glad you had a great wknd.

Well I have made it to bed lol being 100% thank god. That's 2 days so far! Still no period. I was told on another thread that someone didn't have a period for 2 months when they started on 1000. It better come after all the pmt symtoms I've had :)

I'm odering more bars and shakes from another cdc here who's stepped in for my cdc while she's away. I feel I need more choice and especially for when I'm in Dublin.

So going to the gym first thing with oh before some teaching. Then lots of things to do so I'll just plough through the list. Hopefully i won't be up at 4am to wee again :) Getting through all my water tho.

Anyway enough about me..... Thelma this is very exciting about your new man. So are you feeling better about it all now? Are you staying on track?

Off to sleep very soon. Well done everyone on a really postive weekend and lets have a Mini Shrinklie Magic Monday tomorrow xxx

Im so nervous about gettin into my dress next month... think ive set myself a risky challenge. When i said size12 to hubby, he did do a double take and said I'll give you reciept anyway incase you need to change it.... (check the cheek). Hes so gonna know if i change it.... so really have to stay determined for the next 3wks 3days to be precise. lol.

How you finding it now? Do you think your back in the right frame of mind??? How long you gonna be in dublin for?

ah well.... I'll let you go then. We need to come on at the same time. Night babes... sweet dreams. xxxxxx

Night sweeties.... Lets all wake up to a mega positive monday. Keep posting, as all the positive vibes and attitude does really help.

Sweet dreams. xxxx

Hi guys, Ffbt it's a good challange and you'll reach it. I have an f cup at the moment used to be a gg cup and i'm always a size bigger on top it's so annoying but now I can wear a size 14 on top and it took me a month to get there with cd so don't worry it'll be fine!

Hi guys, Ffbt it's a good challange and you'll reach it. I have an f cup at the moment used to be a gg cup and i'm always a size bigger on top it's so annoying but now I can wear a size 14 on top and it took me a month to get there with cd so don't worry it'll be fine!

Hey Jella... Thanx so much honey :) Thats encouraging. Yeah, i do hope i do go down coz uptil now whatever ive lost has been from waist below.

how you doin babe on atkins?

Doing well saw a loss on the scales this morning, I prefer the ketosis on cd this one is very odd, I can see i'll get bored of this easy haha couldnt do it for months. Any day now I'll see the scales move below 11st and that excites me. My wedding anniversary is the 31st August and I want to be a size 12 on bottom anyways, I have jeans I bought last yr in a 12 nice white ones I want to wear and to fit better into the medium tops I bought.....

It's monday and i "DON'T HAVE ANYYYY WORK" i loveee itt.!
Well im up early just sorted at an charity bag of old clothes its soooo full of size 16 clothes. I was just throwing them in like a mad women.
Im off to the gym at 9ish do a class then need to get SS+ foods chicken etc.
Thanx sunshine i read your thread about exercise i will go easy, i could'nt count last night because it's 17 dayys to my hoilday not (12) so will be 100% to myself again.

So what have my lovely shrinkies got planned today then?
Im feeling happy today nothing will get me down now.
"I hope lol".xx

Monday's Song

Hey Shrinks,

Happy Monday to you all. We're really on the countdown to the end of the Juicy July Challenge. Keep going, Shrinkles and you'll achieve your dreams in no time at all. And to inspire you on what can seem like the longest day of the week...

Dreams
Gabrielle

Hey Jella,

Didn't get a chance to message you last night, but just wanted to say well done for making a decision about CD and moving on - sometimes that can be the hardest thing to do. Really proud of you - you'll do great on Atkins. Glad you're still popping in to see us! You're an honorary Shrinklie though so please visit often!

Keep us posted with your WIs etc. You'll be in those size 12s in no time!

T xx

Morning everyone,

Phew! 2 days 100% and 1.5lbs off the 4lb I'd put on.

2.5lbs off in 8 days sounds much more do-able than 4lbs off in 9 days. I'm gonna do this Dublin target.

I was so tired last night FFBT I couldn't stay online. But yes thanks I'm feeling more in control now and back in he right frame of mind. I'm not saying it's easy tho, last night was hard but worth it to wake up to see the scales moving again :)

Thanks for the tune as always lovely Thez, what would we ever do without you. Don't let your boss Thelma take you away again :)

Shanny.... you sound so cheerful. Hope you had a great class. I'm off to the gym really soon with otherhalf.

Jella.... hi hun..... losses are good on atkins and that type of diet. You get some funny side effects but nothing too mad. Good luck and keep us posted. Have you joined the atkins forum on here?

It's funny a few of us have out mini targets to reach with dresses, trips and holidays etc. It really does help i think to set these up. I think in the Everything August Challenge (oh this summer is flying by ) we should set ourselves mini individual targets with in the monthly one. Any thoughts?

Loads to do today but mainly all from home which is lovely. I'll see you all soon. Have a great 100% day.... oooohhh it sooooo pays off when we're 100% xxx

:character00238:Morning one and all, Day 3 of my restart on SS, feeling great and in ketosis.
I have realised I need to plan, its 31 days to a mini break in France before I return to the onslaught of school. Think I might be optimistic and lose 30 lbs!!!!
Intend to spend the days in France with 2 tetras and a bar then eat in the evenings.
Back home and then I have 40 days before a 12 day holiday. We are staying in a cottage then so will stay on CD and eat with friends in the evenings. Can’t stay away from the restaurant in Le Manoir. Would be fantastic if I could be wearing size 22 instead of size 30, this may all be pie in the sky but it gives me a goal.
Next mini goal is to sort one part of my house each day, aiming to get it sorted enough to have a cleaner in September.
Then my weigh in on Saturday at 9:00.

Could go on but won’t bore you all any more.
:chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016:
Have a good week my lovelies. Thanks for all the support. If I can EVER help any of you just shout.
:talk017::talk017:
:kissass: All the people who look down on me. You don't know what you have released!!!!!

Afternoon folks,

Merri, that's so good that you're feeling great and in ketosis. It's great to have targets like yours. I've got a few social events on throughout the year too, so have been planning weight loss around them. The next one is only 10 days away and I've got another 9lbs to get to my target for it...will i make it?!?!?! lol

Sunshine, that's fab news about the scales! Keep going babe - you'll get there - I have no doubts!

I like the idea of mini targets for August. I'm having some planned time off plan when I'm at the wedding and having a few nights away in Edinburgh, so mini targets will allow me to plan round those. I'll have a think about a mini target list that I'll post on here.

right, gotta get back to my sewing! Yep, I'm working so hard at trying to get it finished that I've even brought it into work to do at lunchtime!

Have a great afternoon Shrinksters!

T xx

Hello all great to see the positive vibes here! Thanks Thelma all is well on atkins and I have joined the other thread. My WI would have been today and i'm down 0.5lbs which i'm happy with considering the messing about i've done with switching. It would have been more but I'm a bit stuck hehehe but thats that! Sunshine congrats on your loss and staying on track good job!! Merri conrgrats on being 3 days on SS I know how hard it is. Mini goals are a good idea, that wedding i'm going to is thursday and i'd like to drop off a pound by then :p:D we'll see. Right i'm off for a walk get things going again :D and to buy some magazines to keep me on track ;)

Back