*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Well i'm down 1.5lbs this week...but have broken it but not to worry back on track soon not done anything all that terrible!!!
I love feeling lighter when I walk
Being able to see my collor bones, feel my ribs and spine!
Enjoying watching the shape of my legs change and feeling muscle again
That I can see my cheek bones and face structure again (thats the best one)
And chest finally shrinking!!!
Today I weighed 10stone 11.8lbs wow offically down 20lbs yippee

Ah brilliant Jella, we just have to keep reminding oursleves how far we've come. Sometimes we forget and take our new emerging shapes for granted....well no more :) keep up the great work hun xxx

Very easy to focus on what we have yet to achieve then what we have achieved! I'm excited about continuing rather then feeling deprived :) I think it's great how well youve done Sunshine and how long youve been at it too it just goes to show when u want something bad enough you can do it!

Hi everyone,

Sorry i havent been here, the kids came back from holiday with the grandparents on Wednesday so have been spending quality time with them in between work.

Well it looks like i have missed alot.

Jella: The coil was not good for me. My body rejected it, i was bleeding heavy, emotional and caused me alot of pain so i had to have it removed. My friend also has it and swears by it so i guess it depends on each person.

Sunshine: Sorry to hear you have been poorly hun. No wonder you went of track slightly. You seem so much more positive now which is good. Hope you are feeling better.

Mini: Congrats on the loss hun, you are doing fantastic.

FFBT: Great motivational messages hun. I agree that we should all be alotmore positive on here but also i do feel that when i am feeling rubbih and i off load on this site, you guys listen, understand and help me see through it so its also good to get things off of your chest as well :)

Well wher do i start :rolleyes:. Its been a weird week, in fact its been a weird 3 weeks!! I almost quit CD :eek:. I know what you are all going to say and dont worry im not quitting now :). I have found it really hard to stay on track. Friday we had the woks leaving party and i gave in AGAIN!!:mad:. Not to temptation but to pressure. I dont know what is wrong with me lately, i would normally stick to my guns dispite what others said but no i listen and gave up :confused:. I have stayed 100% today but i have struggled. I cant give up, i wont give up!!

On a good note I went shopping today and all the clothes i bought were a size 14 :clap:. I was so happy. The dresses fit but you can still see bulges which isnt good but thats given me the incentive to carry on and tone as well

Well thats my moaning out of the way, now for the reasons why i am so much more happier:

1. Being slimmer gives me more confidence
2. I have received numerous comments on my loss which makes me feel attractive again
3. I am another step closer to liking my body again.
4. When i was bigeer, i was down, depressed and had awful mood swing. My hubby and i were always arguing...this has now stopped.

I feel better already lol.

I WILL NOT GIVE IN, I AM HAPPIER WHEN SLIM, I WILL NOT BE BEATEN, I WILL NEVER GET TO A SIZE 16 AGAIN, I WILL REACH MY TARGET BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER :)

Hey all... Been out n about most of the day so couldnt log on in the eve. Neighbours had a party, so was giving a helping hand. Managed to steer away around dinner time as my daughter wanted to have some milk and a nap. My neighbour clearly knows im on cd but still kept insisting... Just have a bite now and you can start again in the morn. Its unbelievable....!!! If only people had a clue.

I just wanted to say i hope i havent upset anyone or that no ones taken it personally about what i said this morning about being positive. I totally agree we all have our ups n downs, and believe you me Ive had my share aswell. By all means we can come on and be honest and vent, after all its all about support. All i was trying to say was that try being a little more positive about your experience. It will really help having positive vibes....its infectious... and will have great results, that we all need at the moment. We all wanna lose weight.... we can either look at the positive side, be happy we have a fab weightloss solution and get on with it and enjoy transforming ourselves or we can be negative and make it drag. It can be done both ways.... its an individuals choice. We all have a moan, grump and a feeling down session every now n then, but lets all at that perticular moment also try to look at the sunny side of the situation.

Night. xxx

Good morning Shrinklies and welcome to a fab new day. I'm awake very early and planning on going back to nod asap.

Just realised I only have 5 weeks till my only dress fitting which isn't long at all....especially if i want to lose a further 3 lbs after goal......i'd better get a move on and lose this weight asap.

I felt rubbish last night but it spurred me on to make new tickers of some of the important dates i have coming up.

Today when i wake up for the 2nd time :) i'll be getting on with the housework and sorting out band and teaching stuff.

I'll see you all later. Lovely to hear from you Dione.

Have a fab day and don't forget to log on and report how you're all getting on.

Remember to glug, glug, glug x

Morning girls...

What a fab idea sunshine... that will really keep you on track n motivated. I think im gonna make a list of all the important upcomin events n dates... so everytime i log on its in my face... lol.

Hubbys only day off today. Gonna be out n about. Will catch up later. xxx

Yeah that's what I thought. I'll be looking at them everyday now. :) I hope it spurs me on to goal. I do like my tickers lol.

Have a lovely day FFBT and Dione hope you're okay and feeling good again. As I was making my porridge today I was thinking how as much as I love CD it's not been at all easy for me. But I'm determined to achieve my goal and I know I can do it, even tho that point can seem so far away. I think we need to go back to that point before we started CD where we were looking for ways to lose the weight. Remember how you felt? Then look at how far you've come to now. Lets keep going forward peeps.

Have a great day everyone and stay on track xxx

Ooohh it's been quiet on here today.

I'm just letting you know that If I'm not around much it's because I'm getting my head together. Found out tonight that my Aunt has now gone into the hospice in France. She's unconscious now and has days left. It's very sad and luckily my oh was here tonight when I found out. Pretty upset even tho I know it's been coming. What a week. Major stress headache now. Teaching tomorrow. I will be around but don't be worrying if I'm not. I won't be far away xxx

Sunshine - thinking of you and your family. Big hugs x x x :gen126:

Thinking of you sunshine (((hugs)))

FFBT: You are absolutelyright hun and nobody thinks any different. You have helped me more then you realise and i will never forget that xxx

Ive had o good day today, Nan was round for dinner again today which is why i havent been on here. She is so lonely sinnce Grandad passed away (2 years this November) Im quite worried as she still visits the grave every day :(

He was such a big character is our lives and she is still in mourning. I am trying to spend as much time with her as poss but it is so hard when i work full time.

Im definately going to speak to my CDC on WI Tuesday about 8. I think it will help stick to it 100% without any blips. Im starting to find ss boring which is what is tempting me to be naughty. Im scared about going up a stage though as i really dont want to put on any weigh.

Hope everybody has had a good day and staed 100% xxx

Awww sunshine... hugs. It must be a really difficult time for you and your family right now. Take care hun. I'll be thinking of you. xxxxx

Sunshine,

I to have added some tickers to helpme as a motivational tool :) This will get me through lol xx

Awww... thanks dione, thats very sweet of you. We all have helped each other in our little ways. So thank you too dione :)
Its really sweet your making time out to spend with your nan. It can be so hard with kids, work n house jobs etc.. I have non of my grandparents... its a very special relation, make the most of it and enjoy having it. xx

ps: also dione, dont worry about goin up the plans. I went upto 810 3 wks ago and have still been losing. The losses might not be as big as on ss... average is 2-3lbs a wk, but if you stay on track youll keep having a steddy loss. Good luck. xxx

Thats the thing, i havent had big losses anyway. Only had 2 decent losses in 6 weeks so thinking 810 might help.

My nan is sooo special, like a mum to me so its good to spend time with her xx

ive updated my avatar with my new dress size, not a great pic but will hopefullyhelp me tocarry on :)

Advance Warning...

:party0023:DJ Thez is on her way back!
T -10hrs and counting!
:party0023:

Back