*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi Sunshine sorry about your aunt it must be so hard but your coping well and your in my thoughts (((hugs)))
Dione we have the same amount of weight left to loose and I feel the same as u, I'll be happy with reaching 10stone. I weigh 10st 11lbs at the moment an all record low for me. Your life sounds so busy anf stressfull my head would explode (i get stress migranes). I'm jobless at the moment and hate it, i'm very bored and get very lazy (unmotivated) and very lonely too. But if I had children that would be different and can understand how you feel, especially with the debts like a bad smell they are hehehe, i'm counting down the months till we own the car! 7 months left and can't come too soon cuz there are more pay cuts on the way for oh and our mortgage goes up 50quid in september greedy banks.Oh dear sorry rant over hehe. Ffbt great quote so very true especially for me today. Thelma you've lost loads and fast thats very cool!!!
Shanny enjoy your hols there's only so much u can do.
I've really rebelled against myself today and ate for no reason and didnt enjoy it at all at all very sad really. Went to the cineama did some window shopping well bought a lovely scented candle but that was it really. Tomorrow's a new day and a new start

Morning everyone,

Just had WI and lost 2lb. Quite a pleasant shock really after the week i have had. CDC is going away so wont see her for 10 days. I have promised her i will stay 100% and lose at least 4lb + so fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Morning Shrinklies.
Sorry dione wasnt around last night, but glad thelma was here with her great advise n support for you. Had such a killer headache last night and was feeling so drained n tired so had a bath n went to bed early.
Youve done really well hun and keep going...just take each day as it comes...baby steps :)

Hope your feeling better thelma. I had a rotton cold a wk back and it was so impossible to get the shakes down. You take care of yourself babes. Hugs. xx

Hey sunshine, glad you got your flights n stay organised. Its gonna be so hard to stay o track etc... but dont worry too much about it all as youve got enough going on at the moment. Take it easy. Will be thinking about you. Hugs. xx

Jella, try to be strong hun... If food isnt the problem, its not the solution. Whenever you feel your gonna turn to food...instead go out for a walk or take a bath... just try to occupy yourself with something else. Hugs.xxx

Hope everyone has a good day. Lets stay focused

Hello Shrinks,

Well done on your WI result, Dione! Hope that's given you a boost :) Onwards and downwards this week!!

Thanks for your good wishes FFBT. I'm off work today and feeling rotten. Been sleeping all morning and have just ventured out of bed (but not out of my pyjamas yet!). How you doing today? Are you feeling better after your early night? Meant to say yesterday, I love your little mini events list - good way to keep focussed.

I'll see if I can rouse DJ Thez for an afternoon tune at some point! She's such a skiver!!! Just back from holiday and she's disappeared again!!!

Right, off for a cuppa and some paracetamols.

Speak later luvvies
T xx

Hi guys
Ffbt your right but i'm focused today there's a family gathering coming up at the end of the month and it's scared me into action!
Thelma hope u feel better soon seems to be a lot of bugs around at the mo
Dione great loss good on you! Your doing great especailly with such a busy life
I'm def off to the gym later have to get my butt in gear! Have a good day all

Well done on your focus, Jella! Proud of you! :)
xx

Jella: Thanks hun, im happy with the 2lb loss this week. I am determined to lose 5 lb over the next 10days as that would mean ive lost 2 stone ( i done WW for a couple of weeks before CD)

Thelma: Oh hun rest as much as possible hun and take some vitamin C to shake the cold. You know where i am if you need me :)

Sunshine: My deepest thoughts are with you and your family. I know you are desperate to reach your target but try not to think about it at the moment. You are absolutely stunning so you dont need to stress, just look after yourself and ur family ((HUGS))

Well ive just had my shake for lunch mmmmmm and have drunk 2 litres already :) Wont be able to do stepper tonight as i have to blitz the house when i get home (which will be excercise in itself) I just hope i have the energy by the time i get home. I feel really energetic at this time of the day yet sit on my ass at a desk. By the time i get home i just want to slump on the sofa lol

I am going to make sure i get the house done tongiht. I feel so much happier when its tidy. God you are all going to think i live in a hell hole lol. I dont honest lol

Things to do when i get home ( i will tick them once its done so i def do them)

1. Make kids lunch for tomorrow
2. empty dishwasher
3. Do 2 loads of washing
4. Hoover downstaris and mop kitchen floor
5. Hoover stairs
6. Put kids clothes away
7. Clean bathrooms
8. Hoover bedrooms
9. Bath and put kids to bed (with a story)
10. Have my shake
11. Have a bath
12. Update my status
13. Go to bed

God im tired already lol lol

ive just noticed with the everything August challenge i have lost 7lb :) :) Lets hope i storm my challenge :)

3lbs in 13 days??? It'll be a big storm!!! You'll do it no probs! :D

Hey thelma... jus seen your pics. What a difference... you can so tell! Youve done amazing and look fab. Keep it goin girl. Your an inspiration. xxx

Thanks, FFBT - you're too kind :)

How's your day going? xx

Wow Dione u'r list makes me tired lol I've an awfull headache and tummy is a bit off too....serves me right for eating so much haha
Thelma u look great! Dione thats great only 2lbs left? I've 4lbs left to loose this month i'm already doing better then last month. I found out today i got my place on the childcare course have to send them my deposit now :) Hope everyone is having a good day

Thanks guys for your comments.

I have an awful headache and im feeling hungry and tired :( I need to sort myself out before i get home tonight so i am motivated to complete my list!!! Please stop the hunger pains and headaache :(

Drink, drink, drink, water, water, water!!!! Dehydration might be the problem. I'd be taking some painkillers too. Poor you - you've been so positive about your chores for tonight. Hugs :) x

Thanks, FFBT - you're too kind :)

How's your day going? xx

My days been good, thanks. I feel so motivated. Was in town this afternoon and saw loads of nice clothes ( all the new fashion for autumn/winter and it really has made me even more focused towards my goal and staying 100%. Just occurred to me that I was in town for a good 3 hrs, pushin the pushchair... must have been a good exercise and calorie burning. Cant wait for my bra size to go down. I seem to be losing weight everywhere but from my boobs.

You feeling any better babes? xx

Not feeling great to be honest, hun. Am hoping tomorrow will be better - don't think I'll be in work again. Feel like a total skiver after having been on holiday, but it can't be helped.

Anyway, am off to have some more water and hopefully will sleep tonight. Will no doubt be on later to check in :)

x

1. Make kids lunch for tomorrow :checkmark green:
2. empty dishwasher :checkmark green:
3. Do 2 loads of washing
4. Hoover downstairs :checkmark green: and mop kitchen floor still to do
5. Hoover stairs tomorrow
6. Put kids clothes away :checkmark green:
7. Clean bathrooms :checkmark green:
8. Hoover bedrooms tomorrow
9. Bath and put kids to bed 1 down 1 to go
10. Have my shake :checkmark green:
11. Have a bath
12. Update my status
13. Go to bed

I am sooooo tired, i cant do this anymore im drinking so much water and i am still really really hungry. I was naughty and had a little something (very small) then i get depresssed because i have done it!! Im punishing myself so much!!

Off to do the rest of my chores :cry:and get my eldest to bed
See you in a bit xx

just put my eldest to bed. The rest of the chores can wait until tomorrow, i am exhausted. Going to have a black coffee, cigarette, bath and then bed i think. I have only sat down for 5 minutes :(.

I keep looking at myself in the mirror (no im not vain lol) i know there is so much more work to be done. I dont understand what has changed. I was finding ss all pretty easy and now i am finding it so difficult and giving in to temptation. How do i get myself back into the zone where i was on control? Is ss not enough anymore? I just dont know the answers! I wish hubby was home so i could talk to him

just put my eldest to bed. The rest of the chores can wait until tomorrow, i am exhausted. Going to have a black coffee, cigarette, bath and then bed i think. I have only sat down for 5 minutes :(.

I keep looking at myself in the mirror (no im not vain lol) i know there is so much more work to be done. I dont understand what has changed. I was finding ss all pretty easy and now i am finding it so difficult and giving in to temptation. How do i get myself back into the zone where i was on control? Is ss not enough anymore? I just dont know the answers! I wish hubby was home so i could talk to him

Oi Missy! Stop giving yourself such a hard time. You're tired so everything's going to seem worse. Have your bath and try to get a good night's sleep. And then tomorrow, have a think about what the triggers for feeling out of control are. If you can identify those, you're halfway to answering your questions.

Go relax and pamper yourself - you deserve it! Hugs :hug99: x

Thanks Thelma, just finishing m coffe then its bath and bed :)
being home alone (without hubby) when the kids go to bed starts me off. Im fine all day then as soon as i get home thats when i start craving. Hubby work away Mon - Thurs so i cant change that and i cant go out to see friends because of the kids and the dog. Feel like im hitting a brick wall

Back