*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Enjoy realising your in control of your life and reclaiming parts of it you had shelved -
You wont want to give it up!

Hiya,

Thanks FFBT. I haven't been able to get onto the site most of yesterday and till now today!!!! annoying.

I've made a decision. Today I've started 810 again.... i'll do it for 3-4 weeks depending how i am on it as I was pretty sick last time.I need the control of 810 as on 1000 old habbits are creeping back in which i'm not happy about. I've also changed my ticker and my official goal is now 8st 8lbs. I'm being more realistic because if i keep telling myself to aim for the higher goal of 8st 11lbs I'll never get down the further 3lbs.

To be honest i'm really sick of being on CD. Faffing about the last 2 months is such a huge waste of money that I don't have. So I'm doing 810 for now and hopefully the lbs will start to come off again.

Thez hope you're feeling better. I need to go get stuff done now. My scales have broken so I'm buyng new ones later. Hugs Jella. Dione , it's great to hear you sounding happier again.

See you all later, have a fab day xxx

Hello all FFBT im 24th sept so u must be a Libra like meee lol?? im managed 3 litres yesterday. And doing the same again i hope.

shanny x

Shanny you seem really focused at the moment.. good on you :)

Oohhhh I've got new Salter scales (I always use Salter as they're fab). Mine were so old and of course broken... I now have new slim black glass ones.... very nice. My last ones saw me through my fat days so these ones can see me through my slim ones :)

Been out and done my 810 shop..... kind of strange taking a lot of the foods away again but I'm feeling motivated and excited to be taking control again.

I am dealing with those closest to me now telling me not to lose more when I know I still have a bit to go yet! Funny even tho i was prepared to hear this it still set me off balance. It makes you feel comfortable but I'll know when to stop.

What an amazing sunny day. OH wants to go on the bike... the thought of leather in this heat is not great but we'll see. I haven't had a chance to get out on the new bike yet and it would be fun.

Hope you're all having a lovely day x

Thank u sunshine i brought salter scales yesterday from argos they weigh my 1 lb lighter not HAPPY!

which one are yours? where from? how much? sorry for the questions hun. Ive heard salter are good and mine arent even right.! gutted really.

Im just having a 10min break as me and me mum are clearing the kitchen having workmen in tomorrow morning.
But drinking water as i work lol x

Evening all,
Thanks for the good wishes everyone - feeling much more like my old self today thankfully. I've even managed to get this far without snoozing! Don't think I'll be late out of bed though! lol

Shanny and FFBT, good for you both for being so positive and focussed! Very inspiring :D

The papers/magazines/tv has a lot to answer for, Dione. Such an amount of pressure gets put on people - it's no wonder there's such an amount of people with issues around food. Try to ignore it though, hun - you're doing positive things for yourself being on CD and you'll get to goal for sure :)

Merri, hope you feel better soon and that the 1000 plan works ok for you. Let us know how you're getting on.

Mini, keep focussed - that fat will fall off you next week! How did the date go??!?!?!?!?

Sunshine, glad you're back ok and feeling not too bad. Just see how you go with 810 - don't make yourself ill again. It's discouraging when people say you shouldn't lose more but you know you've got a bit to go. Just keep your focus and as long as you stay healthy, they can't say anything.

Well, I'm going for take 2 tomorrow and hoping that I'll get back onto SSing. No more lurgy bugs for me! I've taken a fair bit of flack from one of my best friends who has issues with CD no matter how much I tell her about the positive stuff. She thinks that my body won't have fought this bug I've had properly because it isn't getting enough nutrients. Did tell her that it was probably the best time for me to get the bug because I'd been off CD while on holiday, but that didn't help! Anyway, I think I'll just work on a 'need to know' basis for her re CD. I have my own concerns about staying on CD for another 4 months due to the fact that my hair's coming out (not in clumps but just every time I wash it and it's definitely thinner generally). However, I bought the Lee Stafford product to day, Sunshine (thanks for the tip!) so hopefully that will help. But, if it keeps going the way it is, I think I'll need to stop SSing and maybe move to 1000 plan (can't see 810 making a difference to it). My hair is fine anyway, so don't really want to lose any of it! lol Will monitor it and see how it goes.

Anyway, apols for the long post. Am off to find something to watch on tv.

Speak soon
Thelma x

Hi Thelma, I'd def step up to 810 for 2 weeks first but chat to your cdc and see what she says. I talk to so few people about CD. I hate explaining what it is I'm doing and I'm not really interested in their opinions :) My best friends (bar 1) is supportive, as is my oh, and family and that's what matters to me. Altho even my sis is saying not to lose more.......

And yeah.... I'm def taking 810 as it comes. xxx

Shanny, I got the digital black glass salter scales from Argus about £22. OH used them and they were fine.

Shattered now after 3 hours booking a load of flights.... i'm away from the 10th Sept so much it's not funny! Ah well it's good to be busy... :)

Glad you're feeling more yourself again Thez. I've already got an 810 heavy sicky head starting lol....an early night coming uo. I promise to to moan if the 810 lurgy kicks in lol xxx ( I've not been feeling 100% well tho since yesterday)

Monday Morning Tune

Morning Shrinklies,

Quick tune post from DJ Thez to get Monday off with a bang.

The 'thing' that this refers to is lumpy, horrible, FAT! Let's kick it into touch and wave bye bye to it! Come on Shrinklies - we can do this!!!!

Kiss This Thing Goodbye
Del Amitri

Morning all :)

What a dull n cloudy day it is. The weather was great yesterday. We went for a little shopping for the living room first (room is brown n natural in colour) and now gonna add some orange n olive green. Got some cushions, curtains n candles. Still need to get a rug (have found a nice one in next) n a plant pot. Once the living rooms done gonna make some changes in the hall. Our home is natural throughout, so its easy to add any colour. Im so into decorating, love it... and its keeping my mind busy ;)

Hope everyone has a fab day. Smile and get through :)
xxx

Always ask yourself whether a choice will get you to your goal. For example, "Will this biscuit get me to my target weight?"
Always keep your goal in mind.

Morning Thelma and FFBT,

Thanks for the tune Thez, it made me smile :) and FFBT your colours sound fab.

Thelma I feel like I'm restarting I must say.
I weighed myself today and got a serious shock :( According to my ticker I've put on 5.5lbs but since the day I went to France it's 4lbs. I have to take in that I'm due on any second, i was off plan a bit and I have a new scales (but i doubt they're wrong). I needed to weigh myself to get real. This was my fear of 1000 and why I wasn't ready to come off 810 last time. However I came off it due to being so sick . I feel like i'm on the end of a damn yoyo! The problem with 1000 is that you get so much choice you feel like you can bend the rules and you can't plus its all recipies which I hate following. Anyway no excuses I'm back on 810 because I was out of control and now I'm paying for it as I never wanted to go back a step.
So with my new goal and the fact that you can lose 10-12lbs a month, I'm looking to lose 10lbs this next 4 weeks or I'll have trouble with my dress fitting as it's a whole month before the wedding.

Apart from all that have a great day everyone. I'm teaching today. I think i'll be back to having very early nights on 810.

xxx

Morning everyone,

Hope you are al lok. I wont be on here much this week as hubby and i have planned t odo lots of activities over the week with the kids. Yesterday we went to Joss Bay (Broadstairs) It was beautiful. So nice to spend quality time with the family. Today we are goingswimming ( will try and get in a few lengths myself), tomorrow chessington, Wednesday Godstone farm, Thursday not decided, Friday not decided, Saturday chill day and Sunday nans 80th. I feel like a big kid hee hee. I have unofficially looked at the scales today and all is looking good :) Hopefully this weeks activities will help as well.

Well im off to getready for swimming. I Promise to catch up on everyones posts at some point this week. Love to all xxxx

Morning Thelma and FFBT,

Thanks for the tune Thez, it made me smile :) and FFBT your colours sound fab.

Thelma I feel like I'm restarting I must say.
I weighed myself today and got a serious shock :( According to my ticker I've put on 5.5lbs but since the day I went to France it's 4lbs. I have to take in that I'm due on any second, i was off plan a bit and I have a new scales (but i doubt they're wrong). I needed to weigh myself to get real. This was my fear of 1000 and why I wasn't ready to come off 810 last time. However I came off it due to being so sick . I feel like i'm on the end of a damn yoyo! The problem with 1000 is that you get so much choice you feel like you can bend the rules and you can't plus its all recipies which I hate following. Anyway no excuses I'm back on 810 because I was out of control and now I'm paying for it as I never wanted to go back a step.
So with my new goal and the fact that you can lose 10-12lbs a month, I'm looking to lose 10lbs this next 4 weeks or I'll have trouble with my dress fitting as it's a whole month before the wedding.

Apart from all that have a great day everyone. I'm teaching today. I think i'll be back to having very early nights on 810.

xxx

Awww babes.... Big Hugs xxx

At least youve got some time to lose the 10lbs and you did so fab on 810 before...im sure youll do great this time again. Stay positive hun, you will get to goal soon. Im always here for support. So believe you can do it in time. Pls try not to stress or worry.

Theres only only thing to do... and thats to stay 100%.

xxx

Morning everyone,

Hope you are al lok. I wont be on here much this week as hubby and i have planned t odo lots of activities over the week with the kids. Yesterday we went to Joss Bay (Broadstairs) It was beautiful. So nice to spend quality time with the family. Today we are goingswimming ( will try and get in a few lengths myself), tomorrow chessington, Wednesday Godstone farm, Thursday not decided, Friday not decided, Saturday chill day and Sunday nans 80th. I feel like a big kid hee hee. I have unofficially looked at the scales today and all is looking good :) Hopefully this weeks activities will help as well.

Well im off to getready for swimming. I Promise to catch up on everyones posts at some point this week. Love to all xxxx

Glad your enjoying yourself dione. You so deserve it. Jam packed wk indeed. You make the most of it and have fun. x

Thanks hun,

I told you I'd be here for a long time lol! I am so staying on track now. Oohhh gotta teach, student here. Catch up with you later, bye xxx have a fab day. I'm done by 3 x maybe we can chat x

Good afternoon shrinkies sunshine thank u for the info on the scales i took them salter ones back.And exchange them again these seem alot more better.

Im aiming for 2 lbs off this sunday and today ive done so well thanx goodness.
sunshine honestly do not stress yourself out hun EVERYONE who is a shrinkie will reach this target in time.

soooo try and take each day as it comes FFBT, Thelma , sunshine, Dione, and everyone else.xx

Take care xx

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing today? So far so good for me on day 2 of 810. Gotta keep it up now.

Sending you all Shrinklie Power.

Polishrose you must be back from holliday now?????? Come back i'm missing your sensible words xxx

Must admit am struggling - didn't help that all the loos were blocked in work so couldn't drink as much as usual!!! Back togym tomorrow - usual monday feeling at the mo... Roll on Septmember x

Hi Shanny and Mini,

It's SO quiet on our thread at the moment. It's a bit worrying :(

I'm dealing with food demons tonight but staying 100%. It's feels too good to see the scales going down in the morning to eat off plan. It's not worth the grief it causes me! :)

Where are you all? x

Back