sian69's daily weigh in's

sian69

well i'm doing well so far and feel on a roll apart from when the hubby comes back from the chippy and tests me :/
i know a lot of people don't agree with daily weighing but i find it keeps me on track and motivates me more to stick with the plan.
anyway today is supposed to be my 4th week weigh in but my consultant is on holiday so i'll have to wait until next wednesday for my 5th weigh in.
i have just finished my TOTM in which i bloat really badly and even though i have stuck religiously 100% to the plan by my scales i haven't lost a pound since last week so this morning my scales said:
11st 2.75lbs so onwards and downwards
sian69 x

hiya shanny
thanks very much for your message, how are you finding ww then? i'm thinking of following the main principles when i get down to a comfortable weight.
even though i still have a bit to lose i'm already starting to think how i'm going to manage my eating habits when i get down, ww, slimming world or just plain old calorie counting, i just don't want to go straight back up to the weight i was. either way i want to work up the cd steps to ease myself back into the land of the eating without binging which i normally would :/
anyway onwards and downwards
sian x

Morning Sian I'm ok thanx not enjoying WW this week.. Just can't be bothered with the plan if I'm honest.

So taking a different route and going to focus on maintaining till the new year at least, I've been dieting for to long now.

Yes I'd advise to go up the plans it gets so much easier and with a small amount of exercise u will be fine.. What are u going to do over Christmas then? X

well well well, my weigh in on my scales this morning was 10st 13.25lbs! it seems to be moving in the right way after my TOTM.
i'm going to try and stick with ss as much as i can over christmas, i'm working christmas eve,christmas day, new years eve and new years day! the only temptation i'll have will be when i visit the parents on boxing day so i'm going to try and be restrained!
onwards and downwards
sian x

10st 13.5lbs

no weigh in today but 100% on plan
onwards and downwards
sian69 x

i'm off and on (quite literally), its been my totm and i think my body must be all over the place at the minute. i'm up one day then down the next day and i think its really messing with my head at the minute, my official cambridge weigh in is tomorrow and it will be 2 weeks together as my consultant was away last week.
for some reason i'm not feeling very hopeful even though i have stuck to the plan religiously. i don't know about the weight but my clothes are definitely feeling a bit looser so i'm looking forward to her doing the measurements aswell.
as i said in a previous post though i'm going to look at the bigger picture over each month, it just sucks to be a woman sometimes :/
onwards and downwards
sian69 x

I always relied on my measurements and they never let me down lol me and my CDC got really close so always had a laugh. There were many times I'd sts and she thought I'd cheated when I had not then my inch loss was always evidence that I hadn't lol ( oooh I miss her alot) :(

Fingers crossed for a good weigh in but stick with it thou... :) you are doing fab as always xx

well just back from my 5th weigh in and i've lost 4lbs over the 2 weeks which i'm chuffed to bits with as my totm landed for 10 days and i was a bit all over the place.
my bmi is now officially under 30 but most impressively is my inch loss, 2.75 inches off my waist, 4 inches off my hips, 3 inches off my chest, 1 inch off my arms and 3.5 inches off my thighs, all in 5 weeks!
theres no other diet that could give you results like this!
got myself some summer berry water flavouring and its absolutely yum!
onwards and downwards
sian69 x

Back