Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Nothing wrong with plain old raspberry... Mine were strawberry ones dated January 2013....ooops! X

You'd be ok in our house then... We brought out of date food with us when we moved house lol xx

I was supposed to be sorting out all my kitchen cupboards while I've been off for the summer... It hasn't been done yet and there's only a week to go! I should have decorated son's room and the back/family room.. And finished cutting the conifers down... None of which have been done.... Whoops x

We are masters of procrastination Sian and have only done a fraction of what we were going to do but so what we are happy !!!"

I'm even more stuffed after my pudding...definitely won't want to pick at rubbish tonight :) Aldi jelly crystals get the thumbs up from me, they're so much cheaper than the Hartleys 10 calorie pots xx

Saturday 24th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Cheese, tomato and red onion omelette (HexA)
Baked beans on wholemeal toast (HexB)

Supper:

Bacon
Sausages - 1.5 syns
Mushrooms
Tinned tomatoes
New potatoes
Ketchup - 0.5 syns

Snacks and drinks:

Today's syns: 2 (+30 alcohol syns)

Total syns: 42.5

Syns remaining: 62.5/105

Last edited:

I'm itching to go and get ready to go out. I must resist otherwise I'll be out before 8!! I'm aiming to have fewer syns on alcohol this week, so going out earlier won't help that aim, lol! Xx

and make all your drinks long ones with sugar free mixers.........have a great night xxxxxxxxxxx

Back