Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Oh go out and have some fun, just have maybe a couple of drinks if you're worried about syns or stick to diet coke xxx

Nah I'm going to stay in tonight, I've got more school work to do tomorrow and I won't get it done if I don't catch up on sleep from last night. I also want to save up some syns as I'm supposed to be going for an all you can eat Chinese at some point this week with a friend. Syn-tastic! :) xx

Well done... I'm sorry, I'm such a bad influence! Lol. When do you go back to work? I'm back on the 2nd x

Don't worry hun, I think if I wasn't saving syns I'd probably have had my arm twisted! ;)

We're back in work on 2nd as well, but thankfully the children aren't back until the 3rd :) xx

Don't worry hun, I think if I wasn't saving syns I'd probably have had my arm twisted! ;)

We're back in work on 2nd as well, but thankfully the children aren't back until the 3rd :) xx

The 2 I look after don't go back in till the 4tg,but as their mum is a teacher and has 2 inset days, I'm needed on the 2nd and 3rd all day xx

Yayyyyyyyyyy to half term lol..... I'm trying to get the eldest one to go to bed lol xx

Monday 26th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Pasta salad (pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, chives, sausages (1 syn))
Tesco light choices honey and mustard dressing - 2 syns
Boiled egg

Supper:

Chicken breast
Jacket potato with el spread (2 syns) with cottage cheese
Beetroot, tomato and red onion salsa with balsamic vinegar

Snacks and drinks:

Mango, grapes, jelly and yoghurt - 1 syn

Today's syns: 6

Total syns: 60

Syns remaining: 45/105

Last edited: