Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Check out this beautiful beautiful bottle of perfume!

I want it! :(

I also want another bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier Classique...the two of them combined come to between £70 and £80. I'm not sure I can justify spending that much...maybe I could have one per month ;) We don't really do Christmas or birthday presents in my family (parents are both retired and not very well off, and both my brothers have children to fork out on) so I can't even ask for the perfume for Christmas :sigh:

I love that mark Jacobs perfume I have that one and the daisy one and now they have a new one all the bottled are gorgeous & look lovely on my dressing table !!!

This is the new bottle
It's gorg I'm hoping to get it in duty free in a few weeks time !!

image-2038324136.jpg

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Ooo!! That bottle is so pretty! I've never tried any of the Marc Jacobs perfumes, but I've had a look at the different notes in the perfume and think I'd like it. I would probably be better trying to sample it first though before forking out 38 quid on a bottle! At least I know I like the JPG :) xx

Wednesday 28th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

The chicken and sweetcorn dish from last night
Bulghur wheat
Green beans

Supper:

I'm going to a Chinese buffet - I've saved about 40 syns for it, but I don't think that will be enough somehow, lol! It helps though :)

Snacks and drinks:

Shape yoghurt
Clementine

Today's syns: Tons! Haha!

Total syns: Tons + 62

Syns remaining: 0/105

Last edited:
Food is looking good Sian.

That perfume in the black and red presentation is the perfect present for my lovely sis. She is nuts about ladybirds. I have found it on ebay and think I will buy some for her.

hugs xxxxx

It's such a lovely bottle! I keep umming and ahhing over whether to buy it or not...I think I'll let all of my bills come out of my wage first before I then decide which of the perfumes I can afford to buy :) Having just forked out for an MOT on my car, and with my amazon prime fee coming out on 1st, I don't think I'll be able to afford either of them until I get paid next :) xx

Ooo!! That bottle is so pretty! I've never tried any of the Marc Jacobs perfumes, but I've had a look at the different notes in the perfume and think I'd like it. I would probably be better trying to sample it first though before forking out 38 quid on a bottle! At least I know I like the JPG :) xx

Haha if you look on e bay you can buy the mini sample bottles for £4/£5
They are all such lovely fragrances x

Wednesday 28th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

The chicken and sweetcorn dish from last night
Bulghur wheat
Green beans

Supper:

I'm going to a Chinese buffet - I've saved about 40 syns for it, but I don't think that will be enough somehow, lol! It helps though :)

Snacks and drinks:

Shape yoghurt
Clementine

Today's syns: Tons! Haha!

Total syns: Tons + 62

Syns remaining: 0/105

Enjoy your meal out tonight Hun x

Haha if you look on e bay you can buy the mini sample bottles for £4/£5
They are all such lovely fragrances x

Oo, I hadn't thought of just buying a tester! I think I'll do that...if I don't like the fragrance then it would be a complete waste of money ot buy a big bottle :) Thanks hun xx

Last edited:

Evening ladies! Well I'm back from the Chinese buffet :) It was lovely! I'm sure it was definitely over 40 syns, but I tried to avoid having too much of the sauces, and I tried not to eat too much, mainly because eating too much Chinese food makes me feel really sick. Probably the fat content doesn't agree with the gallstones I've apparently got!

I'm hoping for a maintain this week, as I really don't think I deserve a gain, lol! We'll see on Friday :) xx

Last edited:
Chinese sounds lovely! Well done for avoiding the sauces and the naughtier stuff, I know I wouldn't have been able to lol. I'm sure you'll do we'll on Friday :) x

Chinese sounds lovely! Well done for avoiding the sauces and the naughtier stuff, I know I wouldn't have been able to lol. I'm sure you'll do we'll on Friday :) x

Thanks hun! It was really hard to avoid completely pigging out, but I'm glad I didn't go completely mental! I left feeling a little smug, lol! Xx

Back